I recently went to the gynecologist. He told me i might have endometriosis. I have a lap in February to diagnose it. He told me if i was thinking about conceiving and did have endo the best time would be after the laparoscopy because endometriosis can cause infertility in your later years. Which i already knew alot of people in my family have it. My gynecologist also has told me to take prenatals. I want to start a family after my lap if i do have endo i have wanted kids my whole life. My fiance is 21 and I'm 18 we both have full time jobs with benefits. I explained the situation to my family the were very supportive and then I explained it to his mom who told me I was not to have kids this young with her son. If it is my only chance would it be wrong to take advantage of it? My fiance said he is ready if I am.

i would say that it is not wrong... if you both are ready and feel you can handle the responcsibilities, financialy physicaly and mentaly then yea go for it... it is you guys life/future not your mother and laws.... if infact you do have endo and you fear of becoming steril then i would try and concive...
best of luck and keep us posted.

I defiantly think you should go ahead and try to conceive if u and ur fiance think it is best. It is not ur soon to be mother in law's life. I have been trying to conceive for 4 months after being on birth control for 3 years (depo and then pills). I wanted to have kids earlier but my mom pressured to get me on birth control and now I am regretting that decision. If me and my fiance would of made the decision ourselves instead of taking my mother's advice, I could have a wonderful baby now :-( . So do not make the mistake i did if u and ur fiance are ready! So if u think u may not be able to have kids in the future and kids are something u want then u should not risk not being able to have them in the future by waiting on ur mother in law's approval. I think she will get over it once she sees the beautiful baby! Good luck and make the right decision for u and ur fiance. :-D