Hello! I was hoping someone'd be able to help me out here?

For the past 2 years or so, every so often I'll get this giant, well, what i think is a knot in my pubic hair? I've had one twice in the past and this is the third time. Each time I've just cut them out though. I was just wondering, is this natural?

They also have usually got white..stuff in them, I'm not quite sure what it is, but I was just hoping someone'd be able to help me figure out what on earth it is!

Thank you all in advance!

Sometimes pubic hair can become twisted and then become knotted.  There's nothing unusual about that.  The white stuff you're referring to is unfamiliar to me.  It could be lint from clothing.  That can certainly happen.  Not unlike getting lint in your belly button.  You might consider trimming the public hair short to keep it from getting tangled and full of fluff.  You want to be very careful that you don't nick yourself.  It can be a little difficult to see everywhere you need to trim so be careful.  Hope that was helpful and good luck with your knots and white stuff.

use baby oil do yoy still have them ny granddaughter has onenowan will not let ous cut it

Probably built up discharge in it. I feel like that happens to me like once a year. Looks kind of like a rats nest.