Tis is not a problem. You can test it. Try it with making your legs smooth and not smootth. I think most of the men find attractive to this kind of leg than the smooth legs, like me.

I had this exact problem for over 6 years. I just got my skin back to normal, honestly, it took me 1 year to fix this problem. Phrynoderma, Hypovitaminosis A, Deficiencies of vitamins A and E, B complex vitamins, and essential fatty acids have all been implicated in the etiology of follicular hyperkeratosis. Phrynoderma is a form of follicular hyperkeratosis that is associated with nutritional deficiencies. Hope it helps everyone with my discovery :)

As a man i find this look very hot and sexy

I have the same problem... I love wearing shorts and going swimming but as my legs are really pale the dots are really obvious... I'm 13 and have had this problem for a while now and I don't know wat to do :/

I have the same problem, but it seems like many people do too. I used to constantly worry about people seeing them, but I've learned to just accept them! I don't care what others think anymore, and I'm much happier as a result. :)

I have this too and it makes me so self conscious to wear shorts, swimsuits, and dresses without tights :/ i wish I knew what this condition could be called or how to fix it ~ oh well, I guess life goes on..

It's basically hairs that are too thin to break through the surface and grow underneath the surface similar to an ingrown hair. I'm dealing with it now and I believe shaving regularly helps as well as exfoliating in between shaves or right before you shave. It's just popping open the follicles when you shave the first times, then they get a chance to heal before you shave the second time. After a couple of weeks they should start looking better. I notice mine look a lot better in the summer than in the winter because I'm shaving more and using more lotion and exfoliates. Good luck!

i have the same problem, i had it since i was a kid and it never really bothered me but i grow up, it starts to bother me a lot. i am 16 now and it bothers me a lot to have this kind of skin. my mom tells me she had the same before but im not sure it is, she has really nice smooth skin now and looking at her old photos, it looked like she had really nice skin. anyways, i really hope we all find a way to get rid of this

I had the same thing ! I learned to soak your legs for about a good 5-10 minutes then exfoliate well before shaving . When you shave, shave in the same direction first then re- lather with shaving cream not soap! You can even use soft soap in the squeeze bottle then shave against the hairs as a final step. It really made a big difference for me hope that helps.

Even i have the same problem...:(

I have the same problem. I'm going to do electrolysis to kill the hair follicle. I also have a lot of ingrown hairs (red bumps), so I think it has to do with a combination of type of hair and skin. I have very fair sensitive skin with dark coarse hair. It's a bad combo. I'm now exfoliating a lot, so get the ingrown hairs out to prepare for electrolysis.

Hey! I am 15 and have the exact same problem. According to me, I think that the dots appear because we're very hairy. The dots appear even after we wax and that sucks, I know bruh, I feel you. There's nothing we can do bout it but laser hair removal may help

I have had the same problem and waxing helps. But im not into the pain, and even though everyone says not to do so, i dry shave- but with eos shaving cream. You can put it on and shave without any water onto your skin. It leaves it moisturized and i noticed the dots on my legs are much better than before.

Hi I want to shave my legs but im scared for what will gonna be the effects

I have the same thing can anyone please please help us I would love to have smothered legs I have good legs and I have very thing hair on my leg but this is the only thing that's wrong with them I would love anyone's help