Not to closely though, yeah...

so what if its darker in color?

eish i think alcohol should be banned like drugs

Guys, if you have blood in your stool, GO SEE A DOCTOR.
I'm completely shocked about the number of people in these comments who won't see a doc because they have no insurance. Go see the doc, sort out yo ass, and then force your country to start giving a s*** about its citizens by changing its medieval healthcare practices. Every other decent western civilisation cares about its people, why not the USA?

Trust me when I say, you can die within a few hours it happened to me. I'm having problems again because I'm drinking if I don't stop I don't think I'm gonna live till the end of the year. Stop drinking be careful with your body ..... I really mean it when I said I was within 2 to 3 hours of dying I'm having bleeding again and I've been drinking too much. And I will be so thankful if I wake up tomorrow.

What did they do to fix it?

I'm having similar problems and was here to see what it is. Last night ive had so much alcohol and today morning bloody diarrhea. This is not the first time it happened. Everytime I over drink this has happened and just for a day. It's directly related to alcohol.

This time I'm done with it. Its also new year and good time for new year resolution to stop drinking alcohol.

Did anyone who experienced this also lose weight?

There is a non 12 step rehab?? Please let me know.

Thanks for sharing

Hello. i am 37 years old and I'm an alcoholic and i drank heavy for about 10 years. We're talking about 20 beers per day, Vodka, Whiskey, sometimes on an empty stomach etc, Bloody stools after alcohol consumption is common place. I had ulcers in my intestines, stomach and also a liver that was shot to hell. But, without hesitation i can tell you all right now, Alcohol, either its from Beer, Wine or Liquors is still the same Ethanol that causes the problem because its a poison. Do it long and hard enough somethings gotta give. I developed also inflamed hemorrhoids, which when i "pushed" too hard when taking a dump... They would explode. Talking about giving the toilet a new red paint job. And sitting on a hard surface was like having a a thick "C" up your.... you get it..
The worst i had was intestine ulcer, i sh*t blood for 2 days straight, and also drinking at the same time with horrible pain.
Been sober for 5 years now and got my life back together. As the doctors i was seeing, was im not in the "US" told me: "Your problem is not bloody stools, its your lifestyle."

Giving my 2 cents here and i wish you all the best in your lives.

Gluten allergy, that's why I can only drink ciders.

Did you find out what it was? It could be your gall bladder, the pain and heart burn sensation can be associated with that.

Hey my boyfriend drink beer all the time and we he use bath ii was blood and this is three time and he Thorp up blood to what does that mean plz tell me

WOW.....im gonna check myself out as well....thank you so much for your personal story
this is me to a T.T