OH GOSH I have the same problem and actually thought I'm going to die of p***y cancer. Do I sound stupid? Sorry, I just feel so relieved.

c--- planned parenthood should be able to check this out for free (they have programs for people without insurance). if you are under 18, they can do it without telling your parents. make an appointment!

I'm here for the same reason.  Pea-sized lump inside the skin of my labia.  Uncomfy for a day or two, finally was able to take the time to get down there with clean hands, light and mirror.  Im VERY aware that its there, all the time.  I guess I'll wait a few more days, trying baths and hot soaks to see if it comes to a head.  Im too scared to poke/lance it on the incase its a cyst or something that needs examined in a lab.  BUT........... I have a previous story I want to tell ya'll about.  About 10 yrs ago, when my husband and i were VERRRY sexually active, I started noticing a lump just above my vaginal opening.  It was very noticable, no matter what I did (walk, sit, move).  It didnt hurt tho and it seemed to grow rapidly as the week progressed.  By time I'd gone to the doctor (about 1.5wks) it had grown to the size of a Brazil nut and odd in shape also.  I was so worried.  As it turned out, (for lack of a better medical term) .. the "hole" that I would naturally secrete ejaculate from, had gotten clogged somehow.  So EVERY orgasm I had during that time would fill up that pocket.  I was so embarrassed but curiously fascinated when the doctor told me.  I watched the doc as he made a quick slit with his scalpal and out rushed a clear fluid all over the table. Hahaha! It was a neat learning experience.  Anyway.. it didnt stop there.  because there was no clear way to tell where my "clogged secretion hole" was, he actually made me a new one!  He cut me, inserted a balloon that felt more weird than the swelling I was originally there for.  The balloons end stayed on the outside of me until my skin healed around the neck.  Then after about 5 days, the balloon had deflated, it was in my bed one morning.  I had sex that day and everything was back in working order.  Havent had a problem since.  It was just a really weird thing to have happend.  Im sure most people dont even think about stuff like that.  Me either!

that sounds a lot to me like a UTI!!! these can be very bad for your urinary tract, if it becomes painful to urinate, if there is blood and maybe a strong or wierd smelling odour you should probably go see your doctor.

Seriously, that doesn't sound like a UTI and she was at the doctor. Thanks for sharing your story Shannon.

Which peroxide u use... the red one 10percent... or the blue one 20percent00

At first I was very sore on the inside of my labia, and I have realized that that soreness has turned into a hard lump, but is not visible. I am sexually active. It does not seem to be an infected hair but I am not sure. Help?

I thought I was weird when mine popped up, but atleast now I know I'm not the only one with this problem. The ones I have is in my labia majora and pop up then go away in about two weeks on their own. Then about two weeks another one comes back. They are about the size of two peas. They don't hurt, don't itch, and the only time it is sore is when I wipe myself when I pea. There is no color change and no white heads. If I don't have them I have a place that comes up in the inside of my nose that does have a white head that I can get rid of on my own, which does get very painfull. I did go to my doctor for a rutine check up and they said in my blood work that my white blood count was low, does anyone think that this could be cancer, or is this just something that could be something very simple. I have tried to do research on it and I can't find anything. I would like for someone to help me a little because I'm getting a little worried, and I won't have anymore blood work done until next month.

It could be a bartholin cyst.. I'm 30 and recently experienced the same kind of lump. After considering going to the er, I did some research and found that home remedies are an option. I soaked in a solution of nothing but warm water and Epsom salt 3 times in one evening and it worked right away.. I was shocked at the outcome. It completely disappeared. I plan on seeing my doctor for a follow up to be safe but please try this if you have the same symptoms, it's incredible!

Really because it sounds exactly like you have Herpes or another virus. Itching on site prior to lump that has clear or straw colored fluid.

I think this was me(just wondering) that wrote this, but a day or two ago I was able to pop it and it's not sore anymore. Also, it took a while to come to the surface and it had cheesy white pasty stuff that came out. It did hurt for the longest time.

I agree with you that these cysts can be a major problem.. I never had them until here recently and now for some reason I have them all the time... But when they get to the point they are bothering me I take extremely hot wash rags and put over the area to ease the pain.. and repeat this a few times a day.. Since I am a stay at home wife this makes it easier.. I keep meaning to have them seen about but they are like a check engine light on a car, when I plan on going they seem to want to go away a day or two before... Can anyone suggest a way to keep the glands and tubes to the glands from blocking up so that the cysts do not form to begin with... When I was on the phone to the doctor they told me this is why they form because there is something that blocks the drainage tube that lubricates everything, but none of my reasurch or the doctors and nurses could or would tell me how to prevent them.... Any suggestions???? If anyone can tell me or would like to talk about this you are more than welcome to write me an email if you want....

I posted earlier, I was having these quite often.  It seems to be hormonal, at least for me.  I was also breaking out on my chin with nearly boil-like abscess' that wouldn't go away unless I punctured them with a needle and let them drain.  My doctor put me on Spironolactone for the problem on my chin.  I haven't had another problem with them on the vaginal area since and it has greatly helped on my chin.  So if you can try it, then I would and see if it helps.  Hopefully it will.

Also could be a swollen lymph node. The lymphatic system is extensive to say the least...