It's in the bottom near my vagina entrance. It doesn't seem to be growing bigger, like height wise or something, but it seems to be expanding and I don't know what to do. I recently wake up around 1 am because of the pain

Health Guru

If it is more besides your vagina entrance and your labia it could be that you have an infected Bartholin gland because they can be painful.
If you do a Google search for Bartholin glands your see detailed images of where they are. Try taking a bath in hot salt water but not so uncomfortable you can't sit in it.
Put between 4 to 5 inches of water in the bath so it's enough to cover your vagina where it's swollen and add quarter of a cup of salt dissolved in boiling water mix well in the bath water then sit in it for around 30 mins then dry off as normal.
If this doesn't help you will need to see your doctor who will probably specially drain it for you.
Hope this helps :)

I am fifteen years old, a virgin and the last time I kissed someone was during a game of spin the bottle four years ago. I couple weeks ago I started pulling out ingrown hairs on my vulva but since then I've had a few scattered pimples. But now I have a large painful lump under the skin of my vulva. Could it just be an infected follicle or a cyst?

Health Guru
Hi guest, how big is it and what does it actually look like?
I take it that you shave smooth seeing as you say you have been pulling out ingrowing hairs?

I have same symptoms u ever find out what it was

I have mine too..i dont know what is it? Did u find yours?

Health Guru
If you explain your situation better than just using someone's else's post as a reference it makes it easier to diagnose what yours is.
Where abouts exactly is this lump, how big is it, is it red sore or painful and how big is it?

It's a sebaceous cyst.
They are hard lumps just under the skin. They don't usually hurt unless infected (or you just keep squeezing it!) It's caused by a blockage in sebaceous gland (oil gland). This is due to bacteria. which does not mean you are disgusting or dirty. It could be from sweat after work out, intercourse, clothes rubbing, or scratching. They go away on their own, but if they are really affecting your daily life you can have them drained. You will likely experience this again. If it's infected, the dr will give you an antibiotic but this will not shrink it. The only way to shrink it is to have it drained or just leave it alone. Do not try to squeeze it. It will be painful and it will not likely pop because there is no head on it. It's not a pimple. It will only irritate it further. A hot compress or bath may help. It's more common than you think. It will be ok.
You can try to prevent this in the future by grooming, washing after workouts and intercourse and using personal wipes during menstruation, douche but they may still pop up from time to time. This has been my experience with them.
Have you ever had a bump just under the skin on your chin? It's kind of like that.

And they are usually pea size - marble size.

Hope this helps.

If it's a deep boil and the head won't surface, soaking in a hot, shallow bath with about a cup of epsom salt will usually draw the head to the surface. To speed up the process, I have also soaked cotton balls with salt water (table salt) and left it on the boil for several minutes then allow to dry. This method has always worked for me and I have gotten them since I was in my teens (now 39). It brings it to a head and softens it, allowing you to pop it with little effort or pain.

That sounds exactly like what I have. It comes and go, with long periods between.. Thank you sooo much..
It's nice to know it's not just me.. lol

I have the same. I am going to wait a day or 2 then apply a honey poultice.
Just put honey on a pad and place it on the area.
Honey can draw out any pus and is also an antibiotic. Hopefully this will get rid of it.

Someone please help i have a pea sized lump on my labia majora & a a tender painful when I walk kind of one on my labia it didn't start to hurt until I shaved I ran hot water on it last night & tried to pinch it but nothing came out I don't see a doctor til Monday but I'm still freaking out

I have hpv,and haven't gone to the doctor due to no insurance. Now I have a sore under the skin.. now I am freaking out

I just tried this.... it hurts and didn't pop.... I'm in so much pain now