Don't know if people are still active on this, but I have a small, pea sized lump under my skin just to the right of the clitoris. It's like a ball, and it appears to cause slight bruising on the surface. It's painful when I apply pressure. I know it's not an STI because I'm not sexually active, and it has appeared about a day after my period. I've had it for about four days now and it's just freaking me out

I just noticed it too I had tight bottoms on and I think that's why I got it

Health Guru
If you shave it could be an ingrowing hair or a blocked Sebaceous gland.

That sounds like cancer.

Health Guru
Stop scaring people by saying things like that without being sure!

Mine was there for about 2 years too -- same symptoms. Tried numerous things (witch hazel, warm compress, warm bath), but it wouldn't go away. Turned out to be a sebaceous/epidermal cyst. Had it removed due to it being bothersome.

laughing out loud

Hi I know this is old but I just got a small bump on my labia close to the top it hurts to touch and while its on my mind I feel like its bothersome but I didnt notice it until I was wiping and it hurt the bump looks red unless I get a flashlight and pull the lip then it looks kinda yellowish I am sexually active but with the same person for 7 years so I doubt its an sti but I'm still freaking out I cant afford the dr

Hi, how was it removed and did you have any complications? We’re you back to normal afterwards? I have the same issue and it’s been swollen for months now. I am scared that this will never go away and I have waited a long while to become sexually active, and use no protection. I am recently married. My right labia is swollen to Top close to the clitoris. I went to the doctor twice but it is still swollen. First time I think it poped on its own on the day of the doctors visit and second time the doctor poped it. The doctor told me to only use warm water and salt solution on it. I also got antibiotics and cream to apply the first time. This has made my life so frustrating. Please help!

Did you ever find out what it was? I have what seems to be a flat lump under the skin and when I follow it it feels like it is connected to like a vein or belt like you are saying. I am thinking for that reason it isn't anything serious because it is under the skin. Just wondering if you found out what yours was?