Same thing with me right now i cant even put clothes on because when i walk it starts to itch it hurts alittle . How long do i wait to see if a head apears?

What is this condition called?

Sounds like you have hidradenitis suppurtiva
Check with your doc
I too get multiple boils in that area

U have herpes

U have herpes

Your story is exactly like mine down to the urethral burning.

And it's NOT herpes! Herpes is a blister with clear fluid. This is a pea sized puss filled sac. It's itchy and painful. I drain them using diabetic lancets.

I currently have a cyst of sorts inside the opening of vagina. It feels like it's really deep or attached to something. It hurts to the touch and during intercourse. I went to the doctor and was put on an antibiotic. It seems worse while taking antibiotic. I go back to the doctor May 30th. It really has me bothered.

I have a fairly large boil on the opening of my vagina, it is extremely sore to walk, sit and touch. I cannot go to the doctor, does anyone know how to get rid of them fast at home?

hi im 17 and I have a lump that can be felt when the labia is taken between 2 fingers ive been masturbating for a few years now but this is the first time ive got one I tried applying pressure but nothing popped what do you think I could do

The lump could be a cyst caused by the fungal infection. It could be something unrelated and just a coincidence. You should go to the doctor and have it looked at. its possibly an infected cyst or ingrown hair.

I am 14. I have a lump on the inside of my vaginal lips and I'm freaking out. What is it?

The hospital is there to help at any time. I am a nurse but also get those ALL the time as I was diagnosed with the HS condition.
I go weekly to Surgery and now get put asleep for them as I dealt receibing I&D awake many times a week. Some of the ones I can access myself then I do it on my own as I use to do them on patients...very painful and TO NOT DO YOURSELF IF YOU ARE NOT EXPERIENCED.
You can really damage your skin and create a bigger issue for yourself.

Get to the hospital and request a I&D
Incision and drainage.

I have bumps that come and go in its own on top of my vigina where my hair is growing it come hard stuff and swore to the touch some times it goes away without piping some times it stays untill it pops by it self what do i do

Thank you..it worked..you were of major help