i have one to . i was wondering if u ever figured out what it was and if it went away and how long it took

I have found a hard lump under the skin of my vulva. I is under the inner labia majora. It is invisible and irregular in shape. It becomes itchy and sore when i walk or sit for a long time. It doesnt really move. I am 17 years old and im not sexually active. Im too scared and embarrassed to ask my mom what it could it could be amd how to remove it. It seems as if it may be getting just a tad we bigger afterthe past two days. I am wondering if it is just a boil or it may be some type of cancer. But as i said before, im too scared and embarrassed to ask my mom. Please help me.

Hi, I know talking to your mom about it is a scary thought but you probably should talk to her about it. She might have experienced the same thing before and will have good advice on how to treat it. One thing you should try to do it take sitz bath with Epsom Salt 2-3 times a day. Just fill the tub up to your belly button with warm to hot war and soak in it for at least 10 mins. If it doesnt help or get better after a couple of days of doing this I would advise going to see your doctor or gynocologist about it(especially if it becomes painful). It could be a cyst and they will either give you andtibiotocs or drain it for you.

Hi I've been kind of worried the past few days because I've found a hard whiteish lump on my inner libia I'm seventeen and somewhat sexually active with my boyfriend. I don't think it's something sexually related but I'm still clueless to what it could be it hurts a great deal and is very sore to the touch

I've had this exact thing. It's comforting to know someone else has experienced it. You described it to a T

Hi I also have experienced these so called boils/cysts/lumps and have been dealing with them for years now. I'm a healthy 28 year old and have always had bacterial/ph issues as well as utis and y.infections since I was a little girl. I've never noticed if dairy or possibly gluten can affect these things, but my doctor says I have a condition called Hydradenitis suppuretiva. It's a condition where pores sweat glands or hair follicles become blocked and essentially form a boil or large cystic pimple. they are extremely painful for me and rarely do I get them to pop because they just spread and leave a very ugly purplish black scar with a divot in the middle. I have been extremely self conscious of these bumps and have tried numerous things to help. So far the best thing for me is to apply a hot compress to try and extract it. Some of them you can tell/feel are just too deep to bring to the surface (these tend to be the most painful for me). I have gotten these bumps in many places like my arm pits but tend to get them most on my inner thighs and on my lips and inner labia. I shower every single day and try to take baths weekly. I ONLY USE A WASH CLOTH and NO SOAP as soaps tend to compete with your natural PH levels and wash away good bacteria which send your body messages to produce e more wjich then leads to odors, discharge and infections. Sometimes I even use a scoop of baking soda in a hot bath to help as well. My doctor has recommended these which have helped immensely. My mother also struggles with the same condition--(you know the saying, like mother like daughter!) and I gave her some tips and she agrees the no soap rule has helped her a lot too! Also shaving in those tiny crevices can sometimes create irritation and cuts and can spread bacteria too. I also stopped wearing thongs as they are a BREEDING GROUND FOR BACTERIA LADIES. I don't care if my Lacey granny panties show through my pants, but I'm saving myself a lot of yeast infections and UTIs!!!

All in all, I feel everyone's pain from what I've read in the prior posts. It's difficult and just plain annoying to deal with these.

I encourage women who have similar issues to look up the condition I mentioned before called "HYdradenitis Suppuretiva" as it has answered so many questions regarding these painful pesky bumps. Best of luck to everyone

Go to a doctor

I am a thirteen year old girl. I have not had my period yet. I recently (this morning) realized that i had a hard lump, the size of a pea, on my left labia. It is a purple-redish color and fades into a nude color. I get a sharp, quick pain when its pressed on. I have had a bump like this only a lot smaller previously and i naturally went away after a few days. What should i do?

I just had a hard smooth lump in my labia majora and it's been bothering me for two days. last night my underwear was rubbing against it was killing me so I took a very hot bath, as hot as I could stand, hoping it would sooth it and make it come to a head. Well it soothed it but no head to the pimple or boil. I got a washcloth and then put cold on the bump to soothe it before I went to sleep. I woke up this morning it was a little sore I looked and it has a head. It was so tight and not hard anymore so I assumed it was full of puss. I was right. I drained it, cleaned it up, and it feels a lot better now. I'll keep checking on it.

I know this is an old thread, so hopefully someonr is still on. But i have a painful pea-sized lump in my upper labia majora.

Few months ago skin was itchy and sore and today noticed solid, pea lump deep under skin.

Could this be a cyst?

If it's red and warm and painful that most often is an infection and should be taken care of by a medical professional. Any minor infection can become a big deal and fast. Please don't wait.

Burning and itching bumps associated with painful urination are the main symptoms of genital herpes.

I have the same thing on the inside of my right lip. I noticed it a day after sex with my long time partner (over 10 years) so I know it's not an std. No burning or itching but the bump is very red and painful. I am going to try the sitz bath and hopefully it clears up. I often have constant yeast infections due to being a diabetic but take daily acidophilus to help with the infections. If it doesn't clear after the weekend I am going to see my gynecologist.

Hi, I'm only fourteen years old and recently I had a boil in my inner labia. My mom said it might not be a boil, since we couldn't find the white or yellow part above, but then she said it might even be deeper inside. It's been hurting worse overnight and it's been almost 5 days since I got it. In the first day, it didn't hurt, but on the second day, it started to worsen so that's when I paid attention to it.

It's really hard to walk now or even lie down on my bed since it still hurts no matter what. But I can't apply mupirocin since spreading my legs make the boil hurts worse. It's also difficult to drain out the pus. Do you think I should go to the doctor?

Health Guru
Hi, sorry your in so much pain with this, where abouts on your inner labia is it, top near your clitoris around the middle or at the bottom near your vagina entrance?