Hi I am going though the same scare, I am sexually active but safe I have been getting boils for years before I stared having sex. I get scared everytime because any bumps down there are scary but the are very deep bumps not superficial it gets worse around my period should I get every bump tested or only if they look different

You really shouldn't use soap on your vulva or vagina, unless it is designed for that use.

It sounds like a varicose vein. I have the same and my gyro said that's what it was

Ericam, you're hardcore! I've had one, waited for a white head, then squeezed it out and applied perfume - ouch. Burnt like hell for a couple of minutes, but then subsided and the whole area was fine.

Hi all read up on Bartholins cyst

I have a hard almost ball like lump on my vagina closer.to my anus but still on my vagina. It hurts when I touch it im scared ive never had one before and it came out of no where and appeared within a couple hours

You are all describing what sounds like a Bartholin cyst. This is when their is blockage of one of your glands (either side of your labia minora)....it can resolve on its own. Sitz baths are helpful. If it is very painful, you should go to the doctor as it can develop into an abscess

i have the same thing which i noticed tonight any advice

i have a lump inside my vulva skin and it feels like a vein or belt when i touch it and its painful. do you guys know what that could be? its really stressing me

i  have a red bump on the inside of my vagina im thinking its a boil it hurts to sit down ...what can i do about it

I had a hard, very painful lump with no head, underneath the skin on my vulva, above and to the left of my clitoris. After googling for a while, I decided to treat the painful lump as if it were a boil, and if no change occurred within a week, I would go to my doctor.

Treating the lump like a boil meant having a very hot shower twice a day and holding hot compresses (made out of washcloths soaked in warm water) over the lump 3 times a day, using a different washcloth each time and washing all the used ones carefully. It also meant ABSOLUTELY NO SQUEEZING/LANCING, which allows the pus spread under the skin and make the infection worse - you want to encourage the boil to burst by itself. After one day of this treatment, a blood red head appeared on my bump. While applying a compress the next day, the boil suddenly burst. I'll spare you the details, but you'll know when it happens. It's important you drain the boil carefully; push down lightly around the open wound a few times (DON'T SQUEEZE) and soak up everything that comes out with a cloth, making sure to wash anything that touches the area throughly (including compresses, all the skin surrounding the boil, underwear, any surface you sat on naked, and your hands). It's even more important to clean the open wound so the bacteria doesn't spread and cause more boils. I've been washing the area with soap in the shower, and after drying off; sanitising with an alcohol wipe, applying Betadine, and then a small piece of gauze with a bandaid over top. Don't expect the boil to drain completely in one go - repeat the process of applying a hot compress and cleaning the area afterwards 2-3 times a day, until the boil heals over completely.

Although this was my experience, your "painful lump" may not react the same way, or may not even be a boil at all. The best option remains to go to a medical professional and get it checked out -- it might be a little embarrassing, but it could save you a lot of pain, time and worry to get a solid diagnosis.

Try taking a probiotic. This has helped tremendously!

I don't know exactly what your's looks like of course. But I can tell you this. I've gotten boils many times. I've got Crohn's disease and had cancer as a child. My immune system isn't the gratest. A lot of times getting these is a sign that I need to go into the hospital for a few days and get pumped full of all of the usual. Means anywhere from 2-15 days out of every month. They pump me full of fluids, steroids for internal bleeding control, naturally that means that sometimes I also get blood transfusions. I get a ton of potassium. At least one a year. I've got a few holes in my intestine that I need surgery for, this is what causes the internal bleeding and other stuff. Which is why I had a colostomy put in, because they cannot do the other surgeries until this one was done. I'll tell you what, I don't want them to take it. In any case I am sorry for the ramble that is totally off topic. The point of bringing it up is that I've seen all kinds of rashes, lesions, boils, etc. The boils usually mean that either my kidneys or my liver aren't filterin the toxins they're suppoed to be gettting rid of as a normal person's body would. Thanks to the cancer I had at age 4 nothing my body does is normal. I know that i took a whole lot of time getting to this, but I had a labia boil, aka Vagina boil on the outside of the labia. Not to be too technical it's not as if I knew these words to start with reading up on it taught me. It happens, Unless something else happens that seems way worse then I would suggest you see a DR but for now unless it gets infected I wouldn't worry about it. i had to wait 4 days in pain before it got to the point where I could drain it. Sucked.  You are welcome to contact me if it shows you my email. i've never been on this site before so i don't know. 

I was sick for a few days and since it's almost christmas I'm stressed about this grayish purple bump (excuse my lack of terminology) but right near where my period happens there is a bump. It's awfully soar. I've been too out of great to walk so I haven't showered or changed my clothes in days. I'm only fifteen so no I haven't had sex ever. What is this? It hust all eared recently

Dairy is irrelevant as I haven't had dairy for 7 year's now. I got a lump this week.