Were can I get the patch at

I want woman's Brest an more were can I get the patch at

I don't know

I have been growing my own breasts using natureday,for the last two years. just wondering is there any better way that you know of. What are you using?

I read with great interest your posting on breast growth and your more female changes, could you please let me know your secrets.
Simone.

I absolutely understand, except I love to use you toys and role play as lesbiamn lovers with wife. I'm not sure what this is called but wife certainly has awesome fantacy's

How has natureday workout so far I been on it for about a month I'm flat chested male small frame it kinda looks like it works

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I want to be feminine I'm a male 58 years old

I agree with the natureday, great success

I am taking pueraria Milifica capsules for some month now and my breasts are certainly developing. I am concerned about adverse effects of the PM . Don't mind if it gives me some form of castration

can you tell me the herb & Program u are using

I feel the same way my body is changing

I need help I Feel Like a Woman

Sexy and beautiful