Sounds good me I hate my little penis anyway

Hi my name is Rachel and I would like to know what herbs I need

I love you guys I am want to be a woman hope you guys take me in I do when my body is changing

Pleases send me you regiment

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Would like to know ur program want to enlarge limited funds and want to keep my genitals working

Me too, my breasts are enormous but I'm tiny downstairs which I love because I do not have to tuck it now and panty fronts are smooth thank god.

where can I buy this pill because I want breast and be a femm.

I'm I want to be a female

I feel like a female

Hi there.

Can you send me the liat of stuff which helps younwith your breast growth?

I agree no problem with castration as a side effect.

What herbs are you using?

What are them

Exactly, I'm a biological male and happy being a male but since the age of 13 ( I'm 36 now ) I've always felt in my heart and mind that I was born without feminine breasts, it's like and can feel and see them there but their not so I too wear breast forms. I feel incomplete without them on but so happy and natural with them on and I dress in my own clothes.... I hate not being accepted as I just wanna live a normal life with them.

yes after lengthy periods on estrogen breasts will continue growing enjoy