I feel feminine

What's it like having real feminine breasts?

oh please I would love to know what how and how long you have been taking herbs for growth.

You I want your help

hi I too would like to grow breasts what supplements do you take I have cross-dressed for years and I'm tired of Faking It

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Please send me your reply. I need to know.

That's what I want I feel all women all the time ever single minute

If you want to do it the correct way see a Endochronologist . Have your blood levels checked and take the correct dosage. Do not take meds that are not prescribed to you. your life depends on it. You can reduce testosterone and increase estrogen by eating the right foods. Breast wishes everyone.

Hi I would like to know the supplements and program you are on and where you get them,

I am a male and I used estrogen for three and a half years and went from a 36 A to a 38 C. It's been quite a few years and I have not lost any size. I still look male, but every now and then someone calls me ma'am.

My name is terilynn. I am also on herbs and trying hard to grow my breast. I have been at it for several years and only achieved just under an a cup. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I would be happy to take all your testosterone blockers and I would like to grow breast

I wish I could have full female breast's. I have tried several things to achieve my f desired growth, can anyone help me to get hormones in California

I am not worried about hideing them. I will love them as a woman does.i am too old to worry about hideing my desires. I have Always loved wearing a bra and wished I could fill it

please tell me what you use in dire need to become the woman i want to be