I'm 18 and I have your symptoms exactly. Although I noticed that weirdly my symptoms aren't present in the morning or very late in the evening and my abdominal pain eases if I adopt a certain posture sometimes. Also I'm extremely tired all the time and recently I've felt very emotionally distressed, unrelated to any current events. I'm extremely frustrated and hungry all the time but I can hardly eat a bite without feeling nauseated. Through my internet research I've came across IBS and celiac disease numerous times also colon cancer and complications from diabetes. I know I don't have diabetes and I hope to God not to have colon cancer but IBS and Celiac are awful since they're permanent and the only thing you can do is to ameliorate the symptoms.  

Hi Lauren,

I am 15 years old going on 16(never have I had a baby, thank god) and I've been suffering form the same symptoms for 5 months now. I've gone to the regular doctor and they found that when they pressed right above where my stomach is and right around where my pancrease is I'd have pain but now where else in my abdomin. I was out of school for half of each of the last two school semesters I had and so I was stressed trying to catch up in my classes and that seemed to make it worse. I am currently taking two pills(Digestive Advantage & Prilosec)and they seem to have been working for a while but it's like whatever I have got used to it and they don't work as well anymore and my symtoms are even worse. I find myself taking more and more imodium every day and sometimes that doesn't even work. It's a crippiling sickenss that is terrible for me in the morning and at night, I'm losing sleep over it. I get this burning in my stomach as if it's filled to the breaking point with acid and the pain never completely goes away. I get extreme abdominal pains to the point were I'm hinched over trying to get them to go away, and the nausea is un bearable, I don't throw up but I need to lie down when it happens. I describe these times as like attacks. They come at the most random times and you know I'm having one because my face will pale, I'll hold my stomach and I'll hunch over. It's horrible. You're not alone Lauren, and although now doctor has given you the answer yet(or any of us who are suffering these symptoms) There is bound to be at least one doctor who knows the answer.

Hi im 24 male and gay. i have been experiencing this since Augest and it is now December, i am waiting for a specialist appointment and have had MANY dr. visits. I have been two 2 hospitals and 3 physicians. No one knows whats wrong.
Symptoms:
Nausea/vomiting (bile and very pale green and very little amounts, mainly in the AM)
Diahrea/constipation (when i do go its runny and then a few days later is normal) [never blood but mucousy]
Abdominal pain ( middle left side, just under the lung, back left mid and front left mid. Intestinal all of them, but NEVER right [could be result of an abodominotomy 4 years ago])
Shakieness (i am a smoker and a pot smoekr with anxiety and PTSD howver!, i have NEVER exhibited shakign before unless actually scared)
Temperature issues  (hot flashes, cold flashes [may be a result of my throat slite, however thyroid was not hit])
Appetite (lack of one at all eat liek once a day now, even if i try; get very hungry make or order food then eat via senses and am full before      it is done. Once i am full food look 'disgusting')
Gas (gassy and foul odour)

Any luck and fun maybe its the same thing and yeah i was tested for H pylori as well via blood and it was a (-)

All of you seem to have the same symptoms. Have any of you been tested for Celiacs disease? Prior to being diagnosed I felt full all the time, nauseous, bloated, weak shaky, irritable, and lost unexplainable weight. Once eliminating gluten form my diet I felt so much better. You have to get tested first before going on a gluten free diet or you could be misdiagnosed. I have also had my gallbladder removed and appendix which with all three combined I was extemely uncomfortable for years. If you like to Google, Google Celiacs Disease and you'll find the symptoms you describe are classic symptoms of Celiacs Disease. Good luck!

ive been dealing with all the above symptoms myself and have been rushed by ambulance to the hospital 3 times in the last month. has anyone been tested for Crohns Disease?

I am 24 years old (no kids) and have been experiencing similar symptoms for almost two years.  It started as frequent vomiting (i.e. everyday, sometimes multiple times a day) and nauseousness. It took about six months before I got my first really bad stomach pain.  My stomach pains are always high on my stomach, closer to the bottom of my ribs, in the center mostly radiating outward. I didn't start having the burning diarrhea, which is sometimes yellow and mucus-y.  My GP said it was stress and gave me anti-anxiety pills, which didn't help.  I've been to the ER five times in the past two months for dehydration due to the two punch combo of vomiting and diarrhea. I've had blood work, ultrasound on my stomach and pelvis, a gyno exam, and x-ray so far all with negative results.  I'm waiting on a colonoscopy and endoscopy, since I have to seek help from the charity hospital. At first they said it was my gall bladder.  I've been told it might have been a ruptured ovarian cyst, but the symptoms wouldn't last this long.  One of my blood tests revealed I had a blood infection, or else some kind of infection because my white blood cell count was three times the normal count. All these diagnoses have been tossed out. Now they think I might have IBS or stomach ulcers or both.  I feel lost every time I leave the hospital and all they give me for my symptoms is nexium. I'm hurting everyday now, even though I changed to a no-salt, bland diet consisting mostly of raisin bran and oatmeal. I find it gets much worse after acidic foods and drinks, so I've cut those out as well.  I just want to know what I have! OTCs no longer work.  I could take 10 immodiums and chew all the Nauzene the world could produce and still have symptoms. 

no matter whatplease respond back to me
please call me as i would like to talk to you i have the same symptoms you do or email me. 616-589-5890 _[removed]_

You could try working with a compounding pharmicist. Bio-identical progesterone has helped me sooooo much! Clinical apothecaries in Medina, Ohio will even work with clients via phone/e-mail, when they are out of state. My ovarian cyst are not an issue now and my periods are regular. Also try a gluten free diet for fatigue and other symptoms. Definetly get rid of the Mirena

It is so nice to know I am not alone. I am 28 and live in the UK. Before having my first child last year I was reasonably healthy, I would get colds but I didnt have problems with my stomach except my mild endemetriosis. During pregnancy I didn't suffer from sickness at all. However since the birth of my little girl I have been very ill and no-one can find out why., It started with sickness and pain but as I was bleeding heavily the solution that the Dr's had was to fit a Mirena coil. For 2 months following the insertion of the Mirena I had occasional times of sickness and lack of appetite but then in January this year it became a constant problem. I always felt sick, I couldn't eat, especially in the evening and I was loosing weight rapidly. I have been on a mix of medications and had several blood tests, CT scan and Colonoscopy. I am now due to have a Endoscopy and stool test and I am still noty feeling well, I am suffering awful stomach cramps and my stools are still abnormal. I feel like my life is out of control, like I am no longer me. I can't look after my little girl like I want to and I am so scared now that I end up panicking, which makes me feel worse. I am under alot of stress but I don't feel like it so the Dr's think it is IBS and stress. I have struggled all my life to loose weight I am usually about 12 stone, however since having my daughter I have lost over 4 stone in 9 months and I know for me this isn't normal. I am so scared now and I pray for answers to make me better again. Knowing I am not the only one suffering helps me feel less isolated and lonely, especially as most people think I am being over dramatic about it all

I've had many of the same symptoms off and on my whole life, but also with migraines. A couple of years ago I decided to cut wheat out of my diet. Was not insured so I could not get tested for celiacs, a doctor friend said why not just cut it out for a few weeks and see if I get better. Well it worked! Also gone was a fuzzy headed feeling I wasn't even aware of and the migraines. Coffee also causes this for me, but not caffeine. I've read recently that the proteins in the coffee bean trigger the same reaction for wheat sensitive people. It's the protein in the wheat that causes the problem, gluten. So no barley or rye either, and oats should be either certified gluten free or from Ireland (gluten free from there). Eating gluten as long as I did damaged my digestive track and I have to be careful of any hard to digest or overly processed foods. But when I eat all natural and am VERY careful when eating out (just stick to steak and potato or certified gluten free things) I feel great!!You can heal the damage to your digestion symptom also, just takes a while and eating a lot of good broths and easy to digest foods helps in this. I know this won't be the answer for everyone, but I do think LOTS of people have this problem. And it's pretty easy to try out if you don't eat out a lot. Give it at least three weeks to see if it works for you.

I forgot to mention, one of the first symptoms I have now if I get a bit of gluten is an elevated anxiety level and sometimes even panic attacks. Yup, if you have a problem with gluten it affects EVERYTHING!

hi lauren my name is leanne im 25 years old and i have a two year little girl. and im from the uk i have the exact symptoms as you but. it turned out that i have 2 overian cysts on my left ovary. thats causes so much abdominal pains ans sickness and dirrohea ive been 1 ultra sound since i got diagnosed with the cysts. this is what it could be i can sleep hours and hours . when i wake up in the morning my legs feel like jelly and i can barely stand

Hi Susan,

My name is Gail and I am 47 and I have the same symptoms that you are experiencing I had these symptoms for many years. When I went to the doctors or the emergancy room noone could find anything wrong with me. Finally the doctor did some tests and they found that I have diviticulitis. I hope that this might help you out. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me anytime.

Thanks,

Gail

over a year later has any one had any luck with getting help? Im sick of it and have been dealing with itfor at least 7 months and im only 19 so its really bugging me as i was bed ridden yesterday morning even with pain killers and i just wanted to go do my uni lectures

Try green smoothie diet!!!! It cured my bacteria virus in my stomach. Google green smoothies