i have been having this same problem but i have been dianosed with gastritis asophagitis diverticulitis pancreaitis all of those things and i have lymphodema and edema in my legs i have fatigue so bad its hard to wake up. my mom had stomach cancer and i am affaid i have it. but they did all the test and found nothing other then what i have posted im affaid i may die before they find out what i have because i get worse and worse and i get no relieafe unless i dont eat then it feels bette

Hi everyone I am 21 and I started having all my stomach problems ever since I was 16 I recently found out that I have Celiac Disease it means I am allergic to Gluten I have been Gluten free for 4 months now and I feel amazing no more pain and regular bowel movements no more nausea and fatigue. I would definitely recommend to you all to go to the doctor or gastrointerogist and ask for a Celiac testing. I hope this helps all of you trust me I feel all your pain and delt with it for 6 years. Hope all of you get relief soon!

Susan,
Taking probiotics helps a lot with all sorts of stomach issues. Try finding a brand called Mega Food (they have it in Wholefoods, Nutrition Smart or online. There's also a brand called VSL3 that you can find in CVS Pharmacies. You should take in the AM on an empty stomach.
In addition, Chamomile tea helps all stomach issues and so does Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (Bragg's brand).
Best of luck with this...

Hi, from New York. I actually have had those same problems as both of you. However I have been suffering for going on sixteen years. I am actually 34 years old older than both of you. I have every test done. I have had 4 colonoscopy, 5 endoscopy, 2 hida scan, 3 gastro emptying tests, 7 ultra sounds. You should be tested for FMF Syndrome ( Familial Meterianin Fever). I am having another test today yet they still have no bloody idea why i feel like this. However all I know is that it comes on all of a sudden and there is nothing I can do about it. I actually thought i was the only one suffering like this. Its good to know i am not alone. Most days i am my normal self but when a episode hits I attempt to sleep it off until i have to vomit and that is not all that fun. I wish it allowed me to lose weight but that is asking too much. Crossing fingers after sixteen years they finally find out why.

Wow! I am so surprised that all of us are suffering from the same thing. I am glad I am not the only one suffering from......... No one seems to know!

Let me start by giving you all the run down. I am 34-year-old now I will be 35-year-old in 16 days. I have been suffering from these episode of diarrhea, vomiting, massive pain in my abdomen for the past sixteen years. I have had been the ginny pig to my brunch of newly teamed doctors to figure out what is wrong. I had every test known to man done and they all come back normal. However my sedimentation rate is through the roof. It supposed to be a zero but its 733. I have a high white blood cell count but everything else is normal. In 2 hours from now i have a appointment to have a lower intestines MRI. Yay me!!!!!!!
When the pain sets in I find Newport's cigarettes help to dull some of the pain. In the past nine years I have ended up in the ER more than 100 times. In 2006 i had my gallbladder removed laparoscopically. I thought i would have felt better but clearly i haven't since i am still suffering.

I have had few doctors that told me and my mother that I'm a hypochondriac. However they knew that I almost broke my mom's hand because of the pain was so intense.

I don't know how much of this guessing I can deal with. It's destroying my life. I literally can't work because I don't know when the attack will occur or for how long it will last. It's a guessing game. I really like to get out in the workforce however I would like to know what's wrong with me I wish they would just tell me. I graduated from school with a bachelor's in criminal justice and I can't even do that. I'm so annoyed with this illness because I don't know what it is or how I treat it because I just want my life back.

We should all get together and share each other's stories because I believe we are the only people in this world who know true pain. We should write a book called " the undiagnosed killer". Maybe then people will take us seriously when we tell them what exactly it feels like.

No more guessing, we demand answers. Enough is enough already right.

Have you considered having your gallbladder checked? A lot of your symptoms point to gallstones.

I am 30yrs old and have been vomitting the last 10yrs only way i can describe is it feels like never ending morning sickness...... This all began after my 1st born was born he is now 10yrs old and i have had two kids since then....... I get severe abdominal pains sometimes it hurts just to lay on my stomach i vomit at least 5 days a week multiple times..... people would say maybe its greasy foods well i puke even after having a nice healthy salad or sandwich sometimes...... i have no idea what is going on other then this continuous vomiting is not good for my teeth or esophagus etc etc...... i have told multiple doctors they think im just a nut case lol and always say maybe i just caught some cold or flu bug going around i toooo am eager for answers to