I'm 18 years old; and for about 4 years or more since I started puberty I've been getting large pimples on the surface of my vagina, inner thigh, on my vaginal lips, and inside my vagina. They are extremely painful, especially when I move, wipe myself and/or bathe myself. Sometimes when I pop them; pus and/or a bloody, puss mix comes out.

I have never had sex, I'm a virgin and I'm a fairly clean person. This scares the hell out of me, especially because I don't know what it is and I definitely know it can't be some kind of sexually transmitted disease.

I’ve been to the doctor and I’ve told my mom. Both of them assure me that its just acne, but I’ve never heard of acne to this extreme before in my life.

I feel like I’m the only one in the world with this problem and I just want to know, if this really is common acne and nothing extremely serious. I have searched and searched for an answer and I’ve found absolutely nothing. Can anyone help me?

I have the same thing : /
I don't know what it is though... It scares me too..

Same deal here. I have been to four doctors for it. I have been told it is dermatitis (check my spelling) often you get it in the lower region and it is also common around the armpits. Unfortunately, i was told it is genetic ( dont ask me how because my mom does not have it). I was also told to do cosmetic surgery. I have had some surgery to fix some problem areas basically they removed the puss pocket under the skin. It is hormonal (ck spelling) and flares up like acne on your face ( mine is usually around my period). Best bet is to just keep yourself as clean as possible and don't mess with them. Medicine wise I have not found anything that works, I am sorry that I can not have the solution but rest assure that I feel your pain!

I've been getting things down there since middle school, before I had sex. I'm now 21.. and still have the same problem. I'm scared to go to the dermotolgist. On my inner thighs by my vagina are scars of a purpleish color. It's extremely embarrassing and have to keep my legs stuck to each other when in a bathing suit. I definitely need some sort of surgery. It really breaks my heart I have these things. I wish I knew what they were.

I'm now almost 17... and i got pimples down there ever since i first got my period... and they weren't as painful as the one i got recently.....
I'm afaird it wont go away becuz its very large.. the largest i have so far and the most painful.... Its difficult to walk or even sit.... does anyone know what to do to relieve the pain at least?

Grace and Ms. A. Girl89. I can identify with your problem. For me"?! I'm married and a older Honeymooner. But when I found out I had this problem. It generally, came from the underwear I was wearing. Instead of being , a grandmother. And a great grand mother. Wearing bikni underwear to impress my husband"? All it did was put pimples on my inner /upper thigh. Just keep the area clean, with only water. If you are removing pus/blood. Make sure you clean that area well. Even if you clean it like the boarddddd"!! The"! Of Health"! :-) . And most of all. I know you, Beautiful , and Clean ,Young Women"! Like go wear those thongs"! Or even regular colored underwear. But try to find underwear that is white, and cotton. If you don't wear it when your out"? A least wearing them at home. Look sweetie. God is never going to give, you anything to make you feel Aline in the world. And in/on this page of communication. We as as village have any answers that you need. Take advantage of this. And just know I'm here also. God Bless you. Ms. Girl 89- and enjoy your life"! Gigi 110.