What do you used for them

I don't wish painin and suffering on anyone, but I am glad to be able to settle my mind. It only happens when its time for me period. Still sucks

Just wanted to put this on the forum in case anyone is still looking for some help. I have finally found a treatment that has been working for me (and apparently a good amount of others with this issue).

After countless doctors and OBGYN visits, they have always told me that there was no cure and I'd just have to deal with it. Like many others, this usually happens right before my period and since I cannot go without underwear, my panties are always rubbing against it making it worse *sob*. BUT since I have been doing this treatment, I can safely say it hasn't returned yet and I am seriously overjoyed because this has been a reoccurring issue for two years.

Here is my treatment and I hope it works for you too because I understand the pain mentally and psychically:

- Everyday I take YouTheory Turmeric at 450mg (you have to take 3 capsules a day and the capsules also contain 50mg black pepper which helps with your body to absorb it. If you'd rather take 1 capsule a day, there are brands that carry that but they don't usually include black pepper)
- When the bump is starting I use alcohol wipes to make sure the area is clean then apply a good layer of PRID drawing salve on it everyday until it comes to a head and let it pop on its own (this is sooo important.. DO NOT forcefully pop/squeeze/drain it, let it do it on it's own. Acne Inversa/HS bumps normally scar and I have sadly learned that this usually angers my bumps ever more where tissues around it swell even larger)
- When tissue around it is swollen and it feels like a mega cyst or something, my OBGYN says it's usually because you've irritated it. Apply a cold/hot pack to the area to make the swelling go down.
- When it does finally drain, apply good old Neosporin on it and it will heal completely

Obviously, some may have other effects but I really hope this works for you all like it has for me. Just remember to be patient with the turmeric treatment... while it is not instant it will help for future boils/cysts/etc.

I agree. Turmeric was a God-send. Try cooking with it too. Add some to your scrambled eggs. I add it to roasts when I cook them in the crockpot. It's great with chicken and mixes well with stir fry vegetables.

I get 1 in the exact same spot every month about a week before I start. That's how I know when I'm going to start lol. Mine itches sometime & hurts but it never pops. It usually stays about a week than goes away & comes bavk about 3 weeks later... it's a little bit annoying I wonder If there's any way to get it to stop. Glad to see I'm not the only one

Epsom salt bath, twice a day, soak for 20 min each bath, cotton ball with alcohol applied to each bump after bathing; this is what my gyno said to do and it helps

Always ultra thin pads... I always get a bump on my butt

I get these stubborn and painful recurrent boils under my armpit, which I had to get either surgically removed or treated with tons of antibiotics. I have the best of hygiene routines (trust me), I am vegetarian, don't smoke or drink. I cant fathom what makes these boils show up. I'm so sick of this problem but the boils don't seem to stop surging. I'm so MAD that there's hardly any research on this to get a concrete remedy!!!!!! Doctors are you listening? ??????????!!!#####

I have been having the exact same problem but everytime i speak with my obgyn she is not concerned! I would like some answers because it's painful I'm starting to wonder can i be allergic to my pads because that's what i use.

I have had the same problem for about 14 years. Some come and go and some grow to be huge, I have had to have 2 lanced and packed, the area that were lanced haven't returned but I don't always get them in the same place. Both times the dr tested the stuff that came out and it was just regular bacteria found on the skin. I have been to several doctors just for this issue, I have been told it was because of my weight, I have been told it was because I shave, and I don't agree with either. I am convinced it has to do with hormones, because I have timed them for years and they always come just before my period. I did have 1 dr tell me it was my glands and that I would have to have my glands removed in my private area in order to stop this from continuing. But again I don't believe that would work. I haven't been able to find a dr to listen to me that it is hormonal, they always just tell me that it is a coincidence. But I believe it is stress and hormone, if someone would just listen...and look into this problem because there seems to be a lot of people suffering with this problem.

I get it as well! I thought I was the only one and I was terrified.. mine doesn't come before my period mine comes right after my period goes away... it has an extreme itch that stings when you touch it and then it goes away... mine doesn't pop or anything it's just there then it disappears.... I thought it had something to do with me wearing my panty liners when my period is spotty and leaving because of how fat my skin is down in my vaginal area. Sort of like a diaper rash...

Please try taking turmeric.

What is BPX?

No, I had a partial hysterectomy & I still get them...not as often, but I still do.

Hello I have the same problem a boil on outside same spot and it is very painful the firat few days before it burst.