I've posted on here a few times about mine... Its been quite awhile.. I was in the hospital Jan of 17 ( not for the hidradenitis suppurativa) I was on 3 different IV antibiotics for 4 days plus pills after I got home for about a week... Anyway for almost a yr n a half i didnt have any problems with
my hidradenitis suppurativa... But within the last month I've gotten 2... So while the antibiotics helps... Its not a cure

Thata exactly what it is. In 36 aa, ans have gotten these since my mid 20s. And just like you ladies its comes on aeouns my period time. Sometimes Its bursts, other times it doesn't. Less dairy and fresh eating help it sometimes, also birth control has helped. Ugghhh it really sucks because it's left scars on me

Im so glad to know there are so many women dealing with this problem Ive been dealing with a boil every cycle for the past 2 yrs I've had so many horrible worries about why this happens is it a deeper issue they hurt and embarrassing as a woman. I wish there were moredoctors that took this as serious as we do. I get my period every 3 wks like clockwork so i only get a wk a wk and a half of release. Feel so much better that Im not the only woman dealing with this problem!

OMG me two.
My P.CP says hormones.
But cant do zero about it
I am going to order the Tin Skin roll on. It prevents ravor bumbs and boils and ingrows on bread. I have since it work in my son and hubby.

I 'm not sure if anyone will see this, but I just stumbled upon this site. I have the same condition for over 15 years now, but my gynecologist is a rock star and figured it out at the very beginning. It's hidradenitis suppurativa. If you Google it, you will find all the info you're looking for.

I have the exact issue
I have one on the pubic line on the inner thigh and sort of on the bone
It's painful with underwear and mine too flare up about 5-7 days before my period
My mum gets the exact same thing and even under her arm pits
Mine doesn't drain but completely disappears after my period but leaves a purple scar and comes back every month
3rd month now and I'm ready to have it cut out its starting to annoy me and it's quite painful
It gets to be the size of a fifty cent piece
Glad to know I'm not alone

I have the same issue days before my cycle. The thing is mine started two years ago after I started takingmirifica pueraria so I guess it's hormonal, or has something to do with estrogen

I am also on amune sepresants for an auto amune desease and have had these boils appearing between my legs every period I went to see my doctor but he said as long as they are poping and draining by themselves I shouldn’t worry but they are very painful and I have a few upper scars left after they do pop

I get them almost every month when my period is due. They hurt so bad. My gyn tested them and she says there ingrown hairs. But 8f that's so why doesnt 8t happen more often? Like every time I shave? I just know they hurt and I feel it is a hormonal thing.

This is my problem to I'm going Thur it right now I'm in so much pain but I drink water on a daily but not vitamins just glad I'm not alone

#HS ...

I have been dealing with the same condition since I started my period at 14. Not one doctor I have seen could help. Now 40 years old, I have done my own research and found a great dermatologist who worked with me and we found out that the condition is h.s. it's a hormone that was released in the blood stream and it will flare up around menstrual cycle. I have so many scars from dealing with mine. I have found that using bpx from nature's sunshine supplements helps me tremendously. It's a blood purification vitamin. The condition will never go away but at least I won't suffer with the pain from it anymore. The worst is when you can't find an answer. I just found what works to keep it from taking over my body. If I could post pictures of my scars I would. It's so bad I can't wear shorts or swimming suits in public. The scar takes up half of my inner thigh and looks like some kind of burn with deep holes all around it. I pray that everyone who has this condition find what works for them.

I get this same thing above my vulva, its a huge purple boil that occurs a few days into my period and I get very itchy. I put it down to irritation from pads and my underwear, coz if I'm not on my period I barely wear underwear (if I do its loose thongs, granny pants for my period). Boils are caused by ingrown hair, sweat and irritation. I imagine hormones have some involvement too.

I have the same problem . Except they occur randomly . Some are small and not painful and some are big and REALLY REALLY PAINFUL. I’m only 16 which is kind of embarrassing and I hate it .

Me too I’m 27 idk what to do I started exfoliating more lol