I do not have a abnormal clitoris. I do have too much skin that covers my clitoris. When my husband and I have intercourse it is hard for me to have a orgasm with my clitoris. I sometimes can reach a orgasm from my gspot area. It is very rare. I do want surgery to take away the extra skin from my clitoris so it is more sensitive for me to have a orgasm.
Do you have any advice if I should get the plastic surgery? And would it cost me alot??
Thanks

Hi there, I think that you can get surgery to have it cleaned up so to speak, but I think that it would cost a lot of money to do. Usually even minor surgery on the vagina costs upwards of $1000. But if you think that it's worth it, I think that you should go for it. What do you think? Are you considering it still?

Surgery is always a gamble. Do you really want to gamble with some guy cutting your clit? Look at all the horror stories on her about surgury.

Well I don't think that's a risk as much but it is true that each surgery is definitely a gamble. Do you happen to know the success rate of a surgery on the clitoris?

It sounds like you just want to have your hood shortened or opened up so your clitoris is more accessable.
I would equate that to circumcision on a penis, which is done regularly without any surgical ill effects. However you may not be happy with having your clitoris out all the time where it gets rubbed against your clothing constantly.

I don't think it's a huge operation with the right surgeon but you should do as much research as you can to find the surgeon you feel comfortable with and make sure she/he understands exactly what you want done and the outcome you are looking for.

Can you pull your hood up to expose your clitoris? If you can, you might want to see how sensitive it will be to being constantly exposed before taking away it's protective cover. Maybe your husband could practice making love to your love button to find out what really satisfies you.

My wife has a buried clitoris. I have never been able to find it so I can look at it or feel it with either my fingers or my tongue. I can't even see a hood that could be lifted, she is just smooth up there where it should be. But it is definitely under there. I can give her as many clitoral orgasms as I want, or at least until my hand and/or tongue gets tired.

After giving her several orgasms that way I would insert my penis and she was able to have another one with me inside her. We got very good at having simultaneous orgasms. I mention that in the past tense because my penis died shortly after having heart bypass surgery. I attribute that to the massive amounts of blood pressure pills they put me on.

After she had the last baby, she was going in to have her vagina tightened up where they cut it during childbirth. I asked her to ask the surgeon if he would circumcise her to get her clitoris out where I could get at it, while she was numbed up. He said we don't do that in this country. It never occurred to her or me that he might have thought she was asking him to perform FGM on her and that was the reason for his negative response. I can see no possible objection to outing a hidden clitoris, but that WAS back in the middle of the last century when sex wasn't supposed to be for fun.

Going all out to save money is often a recipe for disaster unless you can absolutely guarantee that the doctor and clinic abroad is all above board. I'm sure that there are some fantastic clinics abroad offering cosmetic surgery , but as these will likely cost you, you might as well have the surgery in your own country instead. At the end of the day, this is your health that you're potentially compromising.When you get a quote for cosmetic procedures, they will usually factor in things like facilities and anesthetics etc which will obviously make the cost higher. If you can get much cheaper quotes abroad, it does make you wonder where these foreign clinics are cutting corners because it just wouldn't be cost effective to charge much lower prices for the same procedures and facilities.

dont have plastic surgery.God does not want u to have surgery , he wants u to be the way he formed u.and if ur houseband doest like u the way u r , i will want u , i would like to have a women with a big clit.

Look into a good labiaplasty doctor and ask about a hood reduction. Good luck!

Surgery on the hood should not reduce sensation. I would not have the clit reduced tho. That might hurt!