Here is what's in Brytanl. I did research on the ingredients listed on the bottle:

BTW - here are the ingredients in Brytanl. I searched everyone listed on the bottle on the net and this is what I came up with:

Triticum aestivum L. common wheat

Damiana is used as a general tonic for the nervous, hormonal, and reproductive systems. It has an ancient reputation as an aphrodisiac. Some claim damiana tea has a relaxing effect not-unlike low doses of cannabis

Hibiscus schizopetalus - a spiceplant that is grown in India and other parts of the world.

Mentha piperita citrata bz - Eau de Cologne mint, like many other members of this genus, is often used as a domestic herbal remedy, being valued especially for its antiseptic properties and its beneficial effect on the digestion. Like other members of the genus, it is best not used by pregnant women because large doses can cause an abortion.

The leaves and flowering plant are anodyne, antiseptic, antispasmodic, carminative, cholagogue, diaphoretic, refrigerant, stomachic, tonic, vasodilator[4, 9, 21, 165]. A tea made from the leaves has traditionally been used in the treatment of fevers, headaches, digestive disorders and various minor ailments[222]. The medicinal uses of this herb are more akin to lavender (Lavandula spp) than the mints. It is used to treat infertility, rapid heartbeat, nervous exhaustion etc[238]. The leaves are harvested as the plant comes into flower and can be dried for later use[238].

The essential oil in the leaves is antiseptic, though it is toxic in large doses
[222].

Vitis vinifera, the European grapevine, have been harvested for both medicinal and nutritional value; its history is intimately entwined with the history of wine.

Nymphaea Lingulata - Brazil. Maranhao. Along BR-316 between teresina and Caxias at km 598, ca. 23 km west of the Rio Parnaiba. Leaves green above, red-purple below; sepals yellow-green with black streaks, petals and upper portion of stamens cream-colored to light yellow, filaments suffused with purple, carpellary appendages cream-colored with purple base. Developing fruits present. Flowes closed in a.m.. Flower. Frequent.

As to where it's made, I don't know. I heard of the in the basement of someone's house rumors. I can tell you one thing, the product does work! Hopefully one day someone will find out the truth about this company and what the heck is going on with it.

I'll share my experience with brytanl. I was a little skeptical at first, but with all the people I've talked to who've used it, all lost weight with it. I think it depends on your body's chemistry as to how much and how fast you lose weight with this product.

Any how, I was on Brytanl for one month and lost 10 lbs. Previously, I was dieting (reducing my calories) and exercising at curves twice a week. I plateaued so I needed something to help because everything I was doing was not working anymore. Brytanl helped me out (along with going to curves twice a week and eating approx 1800 calories a day which I used to eat 1100 calories a day). :-)

It also worked very well at controlling my cravings. Since I've gotten older, I've found that for some reason I've developed horrible cravings. Since I've been off of Brytanl, those cravings have not returned!!! I am so pleased!

I do I bought every skinny pill every metabolism booster of the fake Dr. Oz ( he never said One word about that weight-loss medication the people selling it just made it seem like he endorsed it but he didn't ) skinny pill that says wait falls off of you everyone with that Garcinia Bioslim and it it's a scam sadly I learned the hard way absolutely lost 0 pounds gained 30... i'm 53 and I have been 98 pounds my whole life even after two children I wanted to gain 5 pounds to 10 pounds my weight gain is strictly from the Lexapro and the medication my doctor prescribed me I don't eat when I'm bored I don't eat when I'm not tired I don't eat when I'm stressed in fact I eat less than probably any other person I've ever met so mines medication wait which my doctor only informed me that there's no way to lose that weight while taking the medication last week so now I'm classified as overweight since I'm only 53