wow some of you are so rude! Dont you guys know what support means... 

I currently am in the same situation... I had an abortion early December. I made the choice because I'm in college full time, I have a son and I know financially right now my boyfriend and I can't do it.. We don't get any help from family or the state we do everything on our own so money is tight while I'm in school. Daycare for my 4 year old costs us 600$ a month alone right now on top of rent and every other bill we have. I want to finish school so I can help support my family and be able to take care of my children in a great way with no financial worries and I know I would have to drop out if I had a baby right now. After my abortion My boyfriend and I were using condoms and when I thought some sperm came out of the top of the condom I even took a plan B to be extra safe and I found out I'm pregnant again. I'm heart broken and torn now because I took every precaution I could to make sure it wouldn't happen and it happened. We were being safe and it just happened. I was really upset after my first one cause I wanted to keep it and I felt alone like no one understood me everyone just pretty much told me I wouldn't be able to financially do it. I wanted to isolate myself. Now I'm in the same spot heart broken again cause I know I can't keep the baby.. I have been trying to think of everything I can do if I do keep the baby but I don't see money adding up. I guess What I'm trying to say is I don't think its okay to judge people, you don't know how they are feeling or what they're going through. Because even people like me that did everything I could to prevent this from happening it just happened.. I'm lost, confused and don't know what to do now...

We'll said. My feelings exactly.

There is people out here without money, food, and shelter what does that have to do with us?

Very supportive Answer!!! Thanks

I'm so scared I have no support I can't keep doing this toy self

you know what if you don't have any advise tips than why are you even on this site. its easy to say that oh you got pregnant, your so stupid, you make me sick ect. but if that has happened to you, you would be begging people to help you so don't judge and don't make this kind of comments because all you do is making the situation worse. if you are against abortion i completely respect that and other people do too so i guess you should go to sort your priorities out first before you make any comment again!

I hope you're one of them. WOW!

Can u really not have kids :(

Hi do you have a private email address that I could message you? Thanks x