hi, im 14 and I have a big sis named Marah, last year she saw my unmentionable and of course it was hairy! well, she told me that its not normal to have hair on that nowadays so I started shaving it and I started talking to her about this kind of stuff because im still learning new things about the body and I asked her why its not normal, if it grows there, she told me that its not normal because guys don't like hairy areas anymore, and I am just really curious about it... so my main question is: Do most girls shave their p***ies nowadays or is my sister wrong? because i do now and i want to be in a good relationship one day and i don't want him to look at me weird for shaving my area.

Health Guru
Ok Im a guy and I'll give you my opinion on what i like.
I have to see a totally shaved vagina as it looks to prepubescent!
I like them to shave there labias and just above then the rest to be just shaped and trimmed :-)
Hope this helps you out.

I was watching some TV talk show last week where they had a gyno. for a guest. She said that she sees more hairless ones that hairy ones these days. She also said she couldn't understand why. Maybe some of the hairless girls looking in here will tell us why they shave. BTW, it's not an "unmentionable" it's a wonderful work of God and a lovely part of your body. My opinion? I LOVE hairless. When my wife had our kids they shaved her and when she came home I couldn't leave it alone. To me it felt so nice and was soooo kissable. However I never had any problem shoving my face into a hairy one either. So perhaps they shave because their guys like it that way or maybe because they like it that way. I don't think a good relationship hinges on whether you shave or not. That is something you and your guy can work out. If he likes bald and you don't mind shaving ---- go for it. If he likes hair and you don't mind letting it grow ---- go for it. If hairless turns him on like crazy (like me) and you like him turned on ---- go for it. Sex and relationships are all about what both of you like so don't worry about what most other girls do.