hello me and my husband have been married for over 15 years and i still have multiple orgasms with my husband. i think that it is a beautiful thing to be able to. They say it is very rare for a woman to have multiple orgasms with her partner while making love.

You are among the rare few who can reach multiple orgasms. And I am one of them. Once the ice is broken and I reach climax then It only takes a few seconds before I climax again. If I hold it as long as I can the climax gets more intense. My husband loves it.

I have been with my husband for 11 yrs now and I can't fake this or make it up if we forelplay and im into it I can honestly have more than 10 orgasms..I sometimes have to sto ppl bc I get really tired and weak..he tries he fullest to last before I am done...its the best feeling

When i was reading it sounds like my wife, Im 42 and my wife 36. We have been married 15 years and since our 7 th aniversary my wife has been having multiple orgasm up to 5 once or twice, not sure you but my wife is bizarre I think. She does not look for sex but myself always pursuing but as soon as im inside she is ON and has orgasm if Im constant and hard in less than 2 minutes. Is it the same for you? Then I wait for 10-15 sec and I start again after less than 30 sec the second orgasm takes place, i can feel her vagina each time getting tighter and the. Having the orgasm. I do most of the time this for 4 times and she has between 3 and 4 times then I have my own all this does not last more than 10 minutes. Do you have orgasm in a different position than misionery? We can only have multiple orgasm on misionery. We have had in other positions only 1 what will you advice? One more think as it seems you and my wife are quite similar. Have you ever had anal? I have the desire but she does not. What do you advise. It was fun to write hope i can see your answer

Experienced 25 orgasms in about 30 minutes :o Don't know if I am the only one, but I love it hahah!

When my husband and I )married 6 years but we were duck buddies for 14 years before that. Since we've been married when we have a quickly I reach around 4-8 orgasims and when we do our 2-5 hour rondevu I have counted up to 70 orgasims. It literally drains me but I love it. Consider your self lucky to have not have a selfish pig that jumps on you and Cums quick!
I know my husband is my superpower lover!!!
And he's an amazing man, father, and husband!!
STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT A GOOD THING

I meant
Well my husband n I have been married 6 years
And I meant f**k buddies not duck
Lol

My wife is the same way. I love it.

I'm really glad to see this posting. I'm 57 and orgasm has never been easy for me... Until about 6 months ago. I spoke with a friend of mine and I get the feeling she thinks I don't really know what an orgasm is. I keep reading about women my age having trouble orgasming. But it's never been this easy for me. I can keep having an orgasm very 2-3 minutes for an hour. I was trying to see if it's because of one of the medications I take when I saw this blog. Or maybe I've just finally got the hang of it after all these years. I was doing a search for the reason for all these orgasms because I don't want it to stop. I don't know what's changed.

My man and i had sex 4x today amd i came 17x total...is this normal???

I have been blessed with the ability to have multiple orgasms. 15 to 20 when I have limited time, bit find myself a beaux who knows how to last and I can have about 100 orgasms in a three hour session. Those are the best bc I feel so relaxed afterwards. The weird thing tho is sometimes hours after sex later I could be watching tv or something and I can feel myself having one again. Typically that happens after one of those 3 hour sessions. I think back on it & it must bring back the feelings.

I repeat I find this to be a blessing.

Well it's possible for example me and my wife we stay more than one hour and she comes more than 10 one time she told me she comes 15 and me just 1 , its normal if you love each other and you let your self be in sure with time you will go over 3

I'm the same way. In 5 minutes, i could be up to 3 to 5, so we are fortunate. And I'm super wet. Ijs

I just turned 48. My boyfriend will be 50 in April. I have never been multiorgasmic before. A few weeks ago I started orgasming soon after penetration and I sometimes have orgasms in waves. He thought I was faking at first. I never tell him to stop and he feels pretty proud of himself. I believe I am suddenly having 10 or more orgasms in 30 minutes because of the depth of love we have for each other. He is the first man who has put my needs above his own and his needs are my first priority. we have sex at least once a day, usually twice, and I orgasm over and over again.

1, if a man can't last 45 min and it takes the woman 45 min, fore play makes a world of difference. He should seduce her and get her going before hand so she's ready for one within minutes
2, I cum nearly every time especially if I'm already arroused. Most men can't last as long as I can. But I have multiple. I know masterbating I can do it for hour or more and have one every minute it seems. I don't actually watch a clock so idk exact time. During sex I can have multiple depending on how long the guy last. Once I get the first one out the rest come easy
3, I've always had a high sex drive. I lost my virginity at 17 but would masturbate years before that. I've always been able to get multiple if I've wanted and to go for long durations but a good quickly is nice and I don't always cum when it is a quick. I think everyone's body's and brains are different. I believe love and just having sex with a random makes it different. I believe the more you get to know someone the better sex gets.

3 orgasms in 5 minutes to me is normal.. It's almost shocking to hear that some women never have received one or it's rare for them when I can have so many in a short time.