Me and my girlfriend had sex a few times at the weekend without a condom, nether of us have been with anyone sexually before, but the next day i checked it out and the skin on the head of my penis was peeling away and it was itchy, the skin underneath the peeled parts is very red, but not sore. The itching went after a day but it is still peeling. I'm not sure what to do to stop it from peeling, any ideas to fix it ? 

hi i have a problem i was having sex and started to hurt really bad from my pennis i checked it out and it was from my skin being pulled back theres a vain attached to it and it had tore a little what do i do or how do i treat it im not circumcised please help

i need help here guys let me know what do do ok 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

If you want to become in a sexually active you must get a circumcision surgery, Your foresking is to tight or close and just attaching by it's frenulum, it must be cut.

ok thnks but is it safe for my age .b cause the parte that pulls back is attached to my pinnis and thats the part that tore a little bit..so should i go get that part removed or cut..please answer thnks ...

you do not need to get circumcised or the frenulum cut. youve already tore which will happen when its too short. dont let the ends grow back together. you may rip it a few more times but it will eventually be ok.

how can i stop that or should i go get it cut.my pieace is large and it pulls it to where it hurts its so imberesing so what do i do will it tear on its own and will it be ok 

yea, itll tear on his on. if you keep the ends from growing back together itll help. put some toilet paper between the ends. you can get it cut if you want, but njoynlife will tell you the docs dont do a good job. better to let nature do its work.

junior deleon wrote:

I guess you need a surgery, It´s pretty safe for your age in case you are sexually active.