i had all the same symptoms every couple of months had one misscarrage and couldnt fall preganant agein 3 years later i was diagnosed with womb infection and sti which caused p.i.d pelvic inflamotry disese and am now having to start ivf, if i could go back id try harder for diagnoses as it was 5 years since i had that misscarriage and i ignored it all now i might never be a mother i would say if it aint a long term partner the pill aint anothe security clamidia spreads like wild fire with no symptoms and can leave you infertile just like me.

hi i have had bad stomach pains and bad heavy bleedindg bad back was this amisscarrage as i didnt even know i was pregies 

hi, ive had a miscarriage last year in october, and ive been 2 weeks late for my period which im never normally late and last night i was spotting with watery blood and then this morning woke up with terrible pain and heavy bleeding i used a tampon and within half an hour blood had filled it and leaked out quite a fair amount, the pain had increased greatly and ive been having large clots, could this be another miscarriage ?

I had a miscarriags and i was 18 weeks. When i got pregnant.conception time i had the most god awful pains. And when they found out by ultrasound that i had an miscarriage my body didnt expel it and i had to have d&c done. They check for remaining tissue when they do exams and that kind of stuff.

Around 5 days ago I started getting PMB (so I thought) a day later heavy bleeding started and I thought it was a period as I am not regular, until yesterday I noticed its very very heavy and I'm normally quite light, I've been getting exstreme shooting pains and cramps and I can't touch my belly cause its to tender.. Could I be misscarrying?

Hi, I've had 5 children and lost 3... the first 2 miscarriages were done by DNC (abortion doc) cuz it wouldn't come out even tho no heartbeat... The 3rd loss, I was at my appt. at 12 wks. N the doc said there's no heartbeat n sent me home... The following night, I had these severe cramps but they weren't like period cramps cuz I had that feeling down there of throbbing but really slow w/ my vagina feeling like gravity is sucking everything out to the ground... Then u get the urge to push w/ bleeding.. It will be severe or hardly none.... Now the pain in stomache oon left side lower stomache could be u either have a cyst or it ruptured, or u have an infection either its a pelvic or an uti urinary tract infection in which case u need to be seen....now if its right side, it could be same things infection or cyst, or ur appendix is flared up... I was diagnosed w/ endometriosis which is very hard cramps days before ur period and they only get more painful and u bleed a lot heavier during ur cycle and the pain repeats itself every or every other month in which case u need to be seen by a doc to get an ultrasound. I was diagnosed when my period lasted 6mo. Straight non stop bleeding... I hope this helps...

I'm very young and It is my second day experiencing some bleeding not a lot but it's not my period I get that later in the month and I am sexually active I don't know to do help

am having some problem in that area right now my period finish like 9 days ago then one morning i wake up and start spotting am saying to myself its not normal so i took some pills to stop it now am bleeding like crazy sorry about this am seeing some blood clot that aint narmal can some one give me some advice please

Have you looked into Endometriosis ?

Somebody please help me...around two weeks back I had similar experience as edy88...discharged big thick red-brown clots. No more bleeding after that. Now I had my last periods in Jan25th. Since I missed almost two cycles (my cycles are not very regular) I did a pregnancy test at home and it showed positive. Now I am totally confuseed...what were those scary big clots? Did I miscarry or still pregnant...

PLEASE help!

If your boyfriend cums inside of you while you're having a miscarriage but don't know can you sill get pregnant?

Ok, So I took a pregnancy test and it popped up positive. About a week later I started having really bad cramps in my lower abdomen for a few hours. I didn't think anything of it, but the next day I spotted, but only slightly. The same thing happened the next day, except I also passed two small(ish) glob's that were brownish/red in color and then proceded to pass white globs as well. I've noticed that my chest isn't as sore as it used to be/nor as tender since then either. I'm not sure if I had a miscarriage or if i'm just worried over nothing.

For one. Stop having sex you are obviously too young.

Actually I'm 27, but thanks for not replying appropriately to the question and assuming.

Sorry wrong reply