Lol you spelled wrong wrong!

I'm late to the party on this thread, but I have the same thing and am also O+. I also have really bad allergies and sinuses; have gotten really bad in the last five years and I get allergy shots every two weeks. I take Nasacort and Claritin daily. I'm going to try D-Hist. Anyone have success with that?

Same thing happens to me! I used to love beer and wine (cheap and easy to find) now I can only drink whiskey (easy to find but always expensive)! Glad to hear I'm not alone. Hope you feel better.

I have your exact symptoms. I have noticed that drinking regular Guinness beer produces no symptoms. Don't know why.

I had the same thing happen to me BAM!! I have to admit I have drank way to many beers for to many hours straight on occasion.. One day I noticed dry burning eyes, head pain mucus in the morning!. I think I have an ITIS of some kind like maybe a sinus or head infection and chronic probably. But I think alcohol is like Kryponite to the root issue. I cant believe how crappy I feel after a few beers. I have found that some days i can tolerate a couple ice cold blue moon white beers in a frozen glass but rarely indulge. I need to get tested for something someday. ADVICE do not drink more than one or two beers a day if you get sick from it. Even a week after no drinking my eyes, head and nose still feel achy and stuffy.
take care

I am glad to read I am not alone. Over the last week everything started to bloom & I notice some sniffles. I had a beer in the mix & now I can't breathe. This happened to me last year & once my allergies got used to the change of the weather I seemed to be ok. Thankfully the nasal congestion & drinking doesn't happen year round.

What people very little know about is that over time when drinking anything like beer or coffee you become allergic to the yeast in beer or more sensitive to coffee, both happened to me, i don't get severe symptoms like a lot of people on here seem to be getting but i DO feel ickyness after just 2 glasses of cider, but i try to keep it to half a glass of cider to avoid it, like everyone else these days i used  to go to the clubs, but i didn't do it near as long as other people do these days, , went to the clubs for about 3 years almost every week, drank wine, cider, double vodkas and cokes, mostly cider, didn't do any of that for a while and at family parties i tried Larger 2 times, 10 mins later i got a stomach ache, so i can't go near anything with a higher yeast content and well... or drink too much of any alcohol, my body firmly rejects it now and thinks it's yuck lol. With coffee i'm more sensitive to it and can only drink 1 cup a day and my gut flips out quite a bit if my parents change to more rich instant coffee brands, i get used to it eventually but not before i have a bit of a bad time on the loo :(, there is no reversing it once you become allergic to the yeast or more sensitive to coffee ether, take it as a cue that you drank WAY too much alcohol lol, my dad also gets sneezing fits after drinking a few pints of beer and keeps on drinking despite me telling him it's an allergic reaction lol, but it's true you do develop an allergy to the yeast eventually, best you can do is just not feel pressured to drink it and just stick to juice or cola and maybe 0% non-alcohol drinks, but i think most still have yeast in them.

PROBLEM SOLVED: IF UR NOT ALLERGIC TO PEANUTS, HAVE SOME PEANUTS (((SALTED))) JUST B4 U DRINK OR WHILE HAVING UR DRINK..... IT WORKS INSTANTLY AFTER FIRST DRINK, THEN U WILL BE FINE AFTER HAVING IT IN THE FIRST TO SECOND DRINK!!! CHEERS!!!!!!!!

OMG, thank you .......... it really works! Wow amazing!

Question are you allergic to Aspirin? If so look up AERD

Question, are you allergic to Aspirin? If so research AERD. Good luck

Now that's some funny s***

I have the same problem with all kind of alcohol. Sneezing, iching, full nose. Several testing, but no allergy present. I am observing this for 20 years now.I also noticed I have the same problem with cosmetics that contain 'alcohol denat' or 'alcohol', also perfumes - actually with everything that includes ethanol. Ladies, be aware, there are many face and eye creams with alcohol in there, as alcohol is used in cosmetics for dezinfection, especially in 'natural' products. Sometimes I have caugh attacks in the night and after sport, but my doctor said it is not asthma. Strangely, but I have very similar symptoms after swimming in swimming pools, but it gives me idea where to research further.

I am not a chemist or biologist, but my clues lead to the way how alcohol is metabolized in our body. I suspect something is wrong with my ADH or ALDH encymes that can not break down highly toxic acetaldehyde, byproduct of alcohol metabolization. It is not an allergy, it is more an alcohol intolerance or as I call it, aldehyde intolerance.

My life is much better now because I don't drink alcohol and I use only non-alcoholic cosmetics. I try to sleep enough, because my symptoms are worse otherwise. I try to avoid alcohol and aldehyde, but in reality this is really hard. They are everywhere - in wall paints, cigarette smoke, car exhausts, near fireplace or burning. I just hope somebody will start to produce some kind of synthetic ALDH or something like this.

Good luck everybody!
Nikita

The same thing happens to me every time i drink, the only thing that works for me is to take a sachet of lemsip a cpl hours before going out. It may not be the ideal solution but so far it's the only thing that works for me as i dont drink very often but this helps for the couple times A month that i do drink.

Has not gone away for me. I go most of the year without any alcohol. Had a taste of Kaluah last night. Sneezed and sneezed. I'm 51 and this started in my late 30s. I have terrible allergies and became allergic to asprin in my 30s too. If I take Benadryl with a glass of wine sometimes it helps but then it is like I had three glasses. You can't drive and it makes me tired. But sometimes worth it to enjoy wine.