After sex I notice that I will get these blister like things on my vagina, usually on my right side. Now, they are not actual blisters, I can't burst them and they are under the skin, feels kinda like a vein is clogged or something. It's only limited to that specific part of the labia and everything else is fine, I believe it's independent of usual swelling from arousal. It'll last a couple of hours and go away, but I don't know what it is. I KNOW it's not an STD. I have only one partner and have been tested for them all, and he also has one partner- me. But I don't know what it is and I am a little concerned. Right now I have one and it's been like 4 days since I last had sex and it is still there. does anyone know what it is?