go see a chiropractor to get some these probelm fix and regular streaching helps i have rumatiod artritis and i go ones week plus avoid eating acid foods eat fish or by some omega 3 helps out but every body is difrent

Same thing here in Memphis. My boyfriend has had fever, skin sensitivity, muscle aches, headache, and a sore throat for 2 full days now. Keep pumping him in with Emergen-C, Zeal For Life, Tylenol, and Ibuprofen. Waiting it out to see what happens...

Some possible Lyme disease.

Ive had this for a month and a half sore throat swollen throat. achey joints. Head aches but ive had a small feaver. My eyes even hurt idk whats wrong

35 yr old Female, Dallas Tx. Have had these same swollen tonsils with body aches and fatigue (noFever!) recurring every 2 months or so for the past 2 years :( it has been diagnosed as strep, tonsilitis, and this past time they did a full strep panel and it was a more rare form of strep, Strep G! Anyone else with the recurring symptoms???!!! As I type my tonsils are more and more swollen and body aches are here too... no fever...

I have the same symptoms, swollen tonsils so big I almost couldn't see a big long open sore behind my most swollen tonsil. Very painful body aches all over: legs, back, and swollen throat, so bad I make myself shake very slightly to help ease the painful aches, and I keep soaking in the hot bath to ease the aches. It's Saturday after Thanksgiving 2017 here in Virginia (like the other Virginians in this forum postings), so I went to CVS clinic for a strep rapid test that turned up negative. So the clinic sent my sample for more thorough testing in a lab that will take 3 days. Maybe its the rare Strep G someone mentioned above. I'm frequently taking the combo of ibuprofen and acetomenaphen (inside nyquil), and frequently using chloraseptic throat spray, saline nasal flushes, and flonase nasal spray.