hello ....I know many of us here had an abortion....Yes , I understand why....women who underwent abortion 90 percent of it did it because lack of support from their boyfriend.
I am 29 now and I had abortion when I was 22, I did it because I wasn't ready and I don't know how to raise it and besides it was just 24 days.And the most painful was my boyfriend ignore after I inform him that it seems I am pregnant.I shouldn't have done it if he was there to give me an assurance that he's coming back. I have no regrets why I did it because if I keep it I would be living with a miserable life and so with my baby for he/she might grow up illegitimate which I don't want it to happen. My boyfriend got married to somebody after he knew what I did but i never knew he got mad at me.Since that abortion happened , 7 years of anger and hatred I felt with my boyfriend.After 7 years we met....now he blame on me but i blame him why he took me for granted the time i needed him most.He cried a lot and asking forgiveness, too late for him to apologize, I lived my life fully this time whereas he is living with a miserable married life.It's just so painful that we still love each other but he's already married.Now after that incident I got traumatized and I have commitment-phobic...I have fear of having a relationship again and left me in the midst of difficulty.....I've been through a lot of relationships but I don't trust anymore.....
to those who had abortion......let us think that it is just a blessing in disguise ....let us move on and think for the best in life....let us not think of those regrets we made....everything happens for a reason.....Now I choose to be single ......

I think that this was a very beautiful post that you made and I know that you probably had a hard time writing it so thank you for all that you've written. Please let us know if you need any help or if you have anything else to offer. Thank you for posting this!