Hey, so I'm 14 and uncircumsized, lately I've been having a bit of trouble with my penis. For some reason, when I walk, my foreskin pulls back a little too much, and the head starts slightly rubbing against my underwear. It's kind of painful, and akward. Sometimes I have to stop and try to pull the foreskin over the head. My foreskin used to stay fully around the head. This has been happening for the past couple months, but it has gotten worse over the past couple days. It's almost too uncomfortable to walk for even a few minutes. When I sit down, the foreskin pushes over the head again, and it's comfortable. I still can't fully pull the foreskin back to reveal the head, the most is about 60%. The line on the head is also slightly red, could this be the cause? Help is appreciated, please respond asap. Thanks.

Well this could be caused I you hit it one something or if you ha sex (but I'm sure u didn't)just be carefull with it and if you are more concerned go see a doctor Hope this helped xoxo

It is probable that your penis has grown faster than your foreskin, which is causing part of the head to become exposed.

You may stretch your foreskin to take care of this problem by spending ten minutes four times a day stretching your foreskin out to make it longer.