well yeah i'm 15 and i'm uncircumsized and well i got this new health plan and i had to get a physical once a month and it was fine the first time i went but then the 2nd the doctor asked me to pull back my foreskin and it hurt like hell but i pulled it back and she examined it and yati yati yati she said i should clean it every time i shower and i'm really shy :$ so it was kinda hard to even form/understand words while this was happening so i didn't ask how i'm supposed to clean it
it's sensetive so i'm not sure how i'm supposed to clean it? water? cotton swaps? doctor said i should clean it to keep it clean and for no infection would build up but she didn't say how :@ if anyone can help me out i'd appreciate it thanks

Heya! It is a bit daunting, isn't it. Just try pulling it back slowly while you are flacid, that usually is the ticket. Pulling it back while you have an erection can be a bit painful because you'd be stretching the skin. pretty much, once you have the foreskin pulled back, take a shower, rub it clean. Whatever you do, try not to use soap, soap can get stuck in there and cause thrush (which is a bad thing). But, just try and get to your body a bit better, doesn't hurt to do some self exploration to get to know yourself.

Have a good one mate,
Stay clean and safe.

oh ok thanks i'll try that