No red dots or sunken cheeks. Please forgive typing Im trying to rellearn computers. If patient on topomax it causses weight loss. I lost 68 lbs in 7 months.

Change doctors............he needs help....40 sounds very low to me.....

You should talk with the MD about this.

Any doctor diagnose it as fibromyalgia? My daughter has it since junior high. We tried a lot of western and eastern medicine. So sorry. No medicine works. God bless!

I recently passed out twice this past week was put in the hospital had all tests done stillccannot find a cause for it.Praying that someday I will as I know u will. Praying for answers for all of us who are suffering .

You are correct. Did you know that some deodarants have aluminum in them?! Soft n dry brand has a aluminum free deodarant. There's no telling how badly we're hurting our bodies through normal everyday uses. Sad.

My 12 yr old daughter was hospitalized for 5 days. She went to the fair with Her dad, came home to tell me all about it (She had a great time) I found Her passed out in the hallway 20 minutes later. After 3 ER visits, over a 4 day scan, they finally kept Her, in order to run all test.. MRI, EEG, ECHOCARDIO GRAM, etc. All tests were negative. My Daughter has always had headaches, but now they are migraines, followed by psuedoseizure's. Come to kind out, my Daughter has been severally targeted for bullying at Her middle school, She was a boiling pot, that has boiled over. The schools working on the bullying and I'm going to school with Her every day. I cannot chance the risk of Her getting overwhelmed at Her school. When She's overwhelmed, She passes out into a psuedoseizure. She's able to give a few seconds warning. This is aweful! I'm not sure if this is linked, but about 4 days before all of the passing out and psuedoseizure's started, She had Her 3rd series of Xolair shots. Xolair is a shot, given in each arm, monthly, for people with severe allergies.