I'm around 5ft5/5ft6 and im 14 years old. My weight fluctuates between 120 - 125 lbs. I dance most days of the week and love it but hate my body, I have a slim upper body but quite large legs and bum,  how can i reduce this? Also I want to lose a few lbs between 5 and 10 lbs. :/

I am the same height and do the same amount of physical activity as you and I'm 109 pounds. Is this normal?

Your diet may be a problem, and just walking smile isn't going to do too much try a little jogging or running every now and then that would help your reach your goal. I'm also 5'6" and 14 I weigh 121 pounds, I used too be "chubby" also but I started jigging every two days and my body completely changed in a few months.

Wow coincidence, my name is Anna, I am 5'6, and I am 14. Sucks that this post was written over a year ago, had my self there for a moment.

I am the same

I'm 14 (female) and 5'6 as well but yesterday I checked and currently weigh 103 pounds, I'm fairly skinny because of genetics and stuff and I'm hoping this is normal but I'm not exactly sure if it is ^^' School just ended for me and I'm going to be a freshman next year but before I used to walk to the bus stop from mid seventh grade until the end of eight grade which takes 20 minutes but I usually only walked in the morning because my dad would be able to pick me up after school at the bus stop. Is this normal?¿

I also don't take part in any sports and don't really keep to a diet.

I am 14, 5' 6" and 134 lbs. I'm the exact same as you. Honestly, we are fine. But, we could also lose maybe a couple lbs. My goal is 128. That's not too skinny. Its a good weight. But so is 134. Just with 134, if we gain a lot more, it wouldn't be healthy. At 128, we could gain 2 or 3 lbs and still be fine. Up to you.

Hi, I am also you're height and age. I am fairly thin, weighing 110 lbs. I keep my weight off by playing sports. Although ideally not all people enjoy sports. I would consider running everyday. And finding a sport that you might like. It really helps you lose weight and keep it off. Also, having family/friends motivate you will help greatly!

Every girl has a different body shape. So there will be different proportions. My legs are in great shape, but my tummy has some purge. I think cardio training is great. Running and walking are amazing ways to feel healthy, however they can take some time for losing weight ( which I don't think you need to do ). The little things are what matter, so do what makes you feel healthy. If you feel healthy you are more than likely to be healthy! Don't worry about appearances yet. When in was your age, 2 years ago, every time I looked in the mirror I would see different things; such as, some days I would say I was too fat then the next day I would think I was in great shape. I honestly believe that how you see yourself is based on how you feel. So if you feel great you will look it.

Health Advisor

Dear members and guests,

As our gift to you, we decided to give you our Volumetrics diet ebook for free over the next three days. Don’t let this opportunity slip away. You will find real people’s advice how to lose weight and live healthy for the rest of your lives in one place!

Here’s the download link for you - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W5DN2UK.

And if you enjoyed reading our book just as much as we enjoyed making it, please leave us some feedback on Amazon.  

I am 5'6 and am 14 years old femal. I do track and workout a little as well. I weight about 122. Is that good or bad?

Health Advisor

The last day of our free promo campaign for “Volumetrics diet: The ultimate weight loss plan or myth” has come.Hurry and get your free copy from Amazon today and find out how alcohol affects your weight loss or which foods you should avoid if you are following the Volumetrics diet.In this book you can even find great homemade recipes for this diet. Basically, you’ll get an all-in-one package and ultimate guide for losing weight through healthy eating.After downloading your free copy, please leave us a feedback on Amazon and help us reach others in our attempt to share this useful info to as many people as we can.

I weigh about the same and I am in sports I play all varsity at 14 for volleyball basketball and I run track so your fine

im 14, 125, and have just stsrted to workout. i have lost 10 pounds this month from working out at a gym 2 hours, 3 days a week. i eat a little less because i am getting fuller quicker but i still eat unhealthy foods. should i just let my body lose weight? what if i get too skinny?