I'm 14yrs imma girl that is 5'6 ft tall,I weigh 105lb is that normal?

I'm 14 and 5'6 but I only weigh 47 pounds...

I'm 14 and I weigh 116 pounds. I am moderately active (I don't work out very often or anything) is that normal?

I'm 14 years old and weights 106 pounds. I am 5'6 ft and I think i'm fat is that normal weight.

My mom who is 51 weighs 130.... I would recommend possibly dieting or just working out more!

Your weight is perfect! I'm 14, 5'6, and i'm 168 pounds. You're COMPLETELY fine.

Hi my name is Reese i am 14 years old and 5 foot 6 and i weight 104.4

It's fine I am 13 and I weigh 133lb

hi im a 14 year old female I'm 5'6 and I'm 155 pounds and a cheerleader all my life and I'm not comfortable with the way l look, i have chubby stomatch and big boobs and I'm insecure an hungry a lot, I've never had like a flat stomach but i don't wanna be skinny just siim and nothing works can someone help me please

It's perfectly healthy, as long as you know you're eating correctly (and enough). You probably just have a fast metabolism, and since you are more sporty, that can keep your weight down.

Yea of course

Your actually underweight, try eating a bit more just to earn a little fat

I literally have the same exact problem. Ugh

Yes, it's a good weight to be at. I'm 14 5'6" and about 127. A lot of the weight is muscle. I run track and cross country and play tennis. Keep eating the same. 3 meals a day and a light snack before your workout.

There is no one average weight for any person of what ever age and height. It depends on how old the person is . What sex. Females tend to be somewhat lighter than males of the same height. Plus one's bone structure is a factor too.