Hi people who are reading this, I'm 14, I'm 5'6 and I'm 140 pounds. I play basketball, baseball, soccer and volleyball. I don't eat as much meat as I use to because I use to throw up everyday because of it. I use to have a lot of anxiety if I ever joined a sports team with so may thin people but turns out I didn't have to be thin to be the best at a sport and a lot of people on my sports team aren't thin either but eat healthy and stay positive. I don't want you guys to feel pressured to be one of those unhealthy people that are under weight, Just be yourself, be you and embrace it :)

I am 14 years old, also a female. I am 5'7 and I weigh 174 pounds. There is nothing wrong with being a little chubby, but if you want to loose weight or be comfortable in your own skin and feel healthy then I have a couple tips. 1) Drink a full glass of water before each meal. 2) Do not eat anything for four hours before you go to bed. 3) Drink green tea. 4) Drink a lot of water 5) Working out can also help you :)

Swimming or running help too
:)

this sounds literally like I wrote it, this is exactly my life aha

I am 14, 5'6, and weight 113 pounds. We're both on the skinnier side. I am trying to gain weight, but there's nothing wrong with our weight right now.

Hi, I have some advice for u. I'm an athlete also 14. First thing if u want to lose weight is to improve your diet, so I would have a lot of organic veggies and fruit whenever you get hungry. Try to say no to deserts but every once in a while is fine. And second is working out, you can run or do core exercises or leg exercises. It all depends on where u want to lose the weight. Good luck! And if u haven't already try to switch to brown bread.

I know this may be hard because it was for me, but I started running and I lost weight and I then got toned. Also if you eat junk food you need to stop and go towards the healthy side. My mom use to not cook healthy and I asked her if she can now my whole family eats healthy. No just because you eat healthy does not mean you can eat more. Calories are calories and so it will be stored. Now this does not mean you can't have ice cream occasionally you just have to limit your amount and how often you have this treat

Hi! I'm currently 5'6 and I weigh around 129(I just weigh myself) what's the normal weight for my height

I am 6'6" and I am also 14. I am on multiple sports teams, including soccer, and am on my school volleyball team, and I weigh 140lbs. It is no big deal. Muscle adds on to your weight and you should feel good about your weight. Some people aren't able to get lots of muscle on them. You could also be big boned too, that could cause you to not look skinnier. Just saying, I'm big boned, but I have a petite body frame. Just be happy about your weight.

14 going to 15 in a month and same

Hi I'm a 14 year old 5'6 I m close to 5'7 and weigh 129 pounds is that a healthly weight or unhealthy I exercise and eat healthy so really I have no idea

Just fine same with me evept I'm 126

I do 1000 jumping jacks everyday and it keeps me fit. Obviously I didn't start doing 1000 jumping jacks. I started doing 100 everyday then went to 200, then to 300 and it kept getting easy to do, I'm considering to start doing 2000 jumping jacks. Also do some chore stretches like planks and crunches. Also, leg lifts keeps mu thighs toned.

I'm 14 and 5'6 and I only weigh 103 but last week I weighed 113??

Lol no ur not its just because of ur height.