hi i just turned 13, am 5'6 and wiegh 127. i look completly fit because im muscular and my friends say i'm super skinny but not overly fit. i play soccer, softball, and basketball and am the among the top 5 fastest girls in my class(#3). i am not fat or overwieght. it really depends on how muscular you are because muscle wieghs more than fat. you could be 5'5 and 140 becuase you have more muscles than superman. so really this isnt a question you can ask online, go ask a friend or your parents becuase they can seee you and we can't.

-madi

Your weight is fine i have a daughter who is 14 years old and weights about 130, she is very active with cheer & dance. She looks a lot tinier then what she weights, a lot of people are surprised when they find out her weight but your weight is perfectly fine no worries, especially when you are an athletic. Muscle weights a lot more then fat.  

I am exactly that height and weight and i am also 14.... i run a lot but i eat loads of food but i never seem to gain weight. My doctor says that i am way underweight but he said i will be fine as long as i do not lose weight. I would say that if you eat well you are fine... if you start to lose weight, though, then something is wrong.

bugga909 wrote:

I have a sister who is 14 and she used to be in gymnastics and had the perfect body super fit rock hard abs rock hard thighs and now she weighs 114 but her stomach is pudgy and she is so embarrassed.about it and she wants to play volleyball or runtrack this year will that help her abs??

I play volleyball at a high level. I am 14 years old about 5'6" and weigh irregularly between 142-148 lbs. I have a high muscle mass an appear a lot thinner than I am, but like everyone else I am self conscious about my weight. To answer your question, in order to play volleyball, you need strong abs. But you don't necessarily acquire them by playing the sport. I have strong abs after 4 yrs of VB but I had to work hard. Tell her to give it a shot!

Quote:

hey ummm im 5 foot 8 and im 14 but i weigh 132. I play, volleyball, softball, and i race on a ski team. Is that a good weight?

Yes! You r so lucky u have a great weight! I play volleyball as well and I am5'6" and 144 lbs. I would kill for ur weight! No worries girl!

Quote:

Quote:

DON'T KILL PEOPLE! but i totally understand, i wish i was your weight. i am 5'7 and one sixty four. i look totally fine though. your are doing just fine.

Okay I'm 14 and I'm 5'6 and I weight 108 ... Am I under weight??!!

Just be happy with who you are! I weigh 100 and am 14 and 5'6 but am not an athlete so i have no muscle. Muscle tends to weigh much more. Just work out regularly so YOU feel happy with your body!

I'm 14 years old and I'm 5'2''. I weigh 144lbs. I feel like maybe that's to much. Is it?

HI everyone,

my name is bryony and im 15 years old. i weigh 102.2 lbs and i dont play any active sports. alot of people are saying that im too skinny when all i think about is how fat i am! i am about 5foot 5 1/2 inches tall .... i dont know what to do anymore.. ive asked my mum, my boyfriend and other people i trust... they all sayt im fine     ... but i dont know anymore.. i feel too big    

Insted of walking why do you try to jog and wach what you eat try to not eat any candy or drink soda and after a couple of months you may see a difference I did

Hell ya keep it up

You are all ok!! Be proud of your body the way God made it!! You want to know how to judge your health?? Do you eat healthy (food pyramids are great for judging this) and do you try to maintain a reasonably active life?? But most importantly, are you happy?? I spent all of highschool hating my body and my appearance despite being perfectly healthy (5'6, 130lbs) and now I am 26 and weigh around 150lbs. But the funny thing is that I love my body more now than I ever have in my life!! I know i'm healthy and once the highschool adolescent politics of body image and beauty are gone from your life you will realize how superficial and pointless it all is. And just so you know, men love a girl with curves sometimes they just have to get out of highschool to be able to admit it!!! Look at images of healthy real women and "plus" sized models and realize that beauty isn't a size and that health and self hatred cannot go hand in hand. fix your insides first and love love love yourself always!!

Im 14, my height is about 5'4 and I weigh 99 pounds. I do ballet, hockey, baseball and swimming.

Hi,i am Maryam .I am 14 years old.I don't do any sports but i do a walk at night.my height is 5.0 and my weight is 47kg.Eventhough my weight is not that much but i have a big stomach .I want any solution to my big stomach....any help plez....