Quote:

Guest wrote:

Hi, my name is Anna,
I am 14 years old, I am 5'6 and i weigh about 160.
I don't play alot of sports, but I walk to and from school everyday.
Me and my sister walk every night, about a mile.
I don't know what else to do.
My sister told me that I am not fat, i am just chubby, but I want to change that.
I'm not saying that I want to be a stick skinny, but i want to be comfortable in what i wear.
does anyone have any advice or anythingg?
please email me at:

Thank You so much.
(:

i  am in almost the exact same boat. what can i do to lose a few pounds and keep them off?

Hi Anna~
I wanted to tell you that I weight the same and have the same height as you. I used to worry a lot about my appearance. I wasted a lot of time hating myself about the I looked. And I tried a lot of dangerous things to lose weight. Still I never lost weight. But i'm now happy, even though i'm not skinny. Why? Because I learned to like myself for who I am, not for what I look like. If you need someone to talk to you can

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Quote:

IM 13 14 in 4 days and i am 203.0 lbs you guys are skinny trust me

i no someone who is 14 and she weights 78 pounds an people say things can anyone tell me the average weight so i can help her she eats all the time and it like she never gain weight i am getting tired of people talkin about her please help

im 14, 5'8 and am 105 pounds i play very competitive soccer and volleyball so i am training everyday for 4 or 5 hours

im around 5'6 or more but i weigh 51 lbs should i be worried?

Quote:

Guest wrote:

Hi, my name is Anna,
I don't know what else to do.
please email me at:

Thank You so much.
(:

hi, i know how you feel! i am exactly the same. but we are at a stage where we are growing so just try and be more active and dont eat too much rubbish and you should be fine :) i lost lots of weight by simply being more active. walking to school, short walk/cycle in the evening etc. the most important thing is that you keep it up! if you go cycling/walking every day for 3 weeks and loose a load of weight and then you stop, believe me the weight will pile back on if you work really hard and then do nothing :) hope i helped

Im Calla, Im turning 14 in two weeks. Im 5'6 and 140 lbs. I walk around alot and i do alot of conditioning. I dont play sports but I play football with my brothers. I asked my friends danny who is 6'3 and weighs 135 lbs if im fat and he says no. A little help here???

im 2"3 and i weigh 204 lbs my doctor says im fine dont hate me cause im beautifull :*

Im 5'6 and weigh 114. Im 14 years old and play multiple sports all year round but i dont look skinny! I dont know what to do! According to the doctor I'm under weight but i dont look it! I dont want to gain weight buy i dont know if i should lose it either!

Running is a great way to loose a few pounds :) just gotta keep at it and not give up.

Its literally exactly the same for me. i am about 5'6,im 14,and i weigh the same.my family and friends say im not fat too. the only thing i can really suggest is that during the summer swim alot,walk alot,and just simple things like that. Thats how i lost some weight in the summer. then it got cold again lol now im back to the same weight.

Woah I weigh one more pound then you but I am a girl anddd I am 5'6. andddddd I am 14 haha I often wonder if I'm over weight or not...

Seems to me like your in great shape!
Don't worry. Just eat healthy, exercise daily, and you'll be fine! (:

I do too

How old r u

Im 5'7 and I weigh 167... I have a large body build so it evens out. I play almost every sport from softball to cheerleading to football (yes, girls play football at my highschool). I am 14 years old, and Im proud of who I am. I dont look in the mirror and frown.. I smile, because I know I am worth more than gold.