I'm fourteen 5'6. I run track and I weigh 115 lbs. I think between 110 and 135 is healthy, it depends on your build though.

I'm a pretty average build (not super skinny, not real stocky). If you're an athlete, expect to weigh a little more than your peers who are not. Yeah, muscle weighs more than fat. 

To everyone: Don't stop eating. Don't compare yourself to others. Eat healthy foods (not a lot of chips or soda), salad is great. Exercise as much as possible and definitely find a sport to play (track is awesome). If that's not possible, try to run at least a mile everyday (find a SAFE place to do it) and do 20-50 push ups, crunches, sit ups, iron mikes or mountain climbers everyday to stay fit.

Be content with the way God made you. You'll be happier if you're healthier.

~M

Hey. I'm not happy with myself well because....I'm 5'6 and I way almost 200 lbs. People say that I'm tall and it doesn't matter but, I see belly fat and my thighs aren't just muscle. I'm wondering.....what should I do?! I'm so confused and frustrated.>:( But I play soccer, 2 seasons through the year...does that make a difference?!

I am a 14 year old girl and i am5' 6"; i weigh about 125lbs. I play three sports year round, volleyball, basketball, and lacrosse. Is this normal or am i over weight?

You are absolutely normal, definitely not overweight.

Keep up those great sports.

Staying in shape isn't easy but it's very rewarding.

~M

hi im alice im 14 and my height is 5"7 and my weight is 65 kgs sum1 tell me is tht fine or im overweight

Thats way healthy:) im the same hight & 14, im a state runner, cheerleader and volleyball player, so i work out alot so i have some muscle. I weigh about 128. But my friends that are the same size as me, but not as muscular, are about 107-115, so youre good weather you do sports or not

I am 14, 5'7. Is that underweight? I still don't feel thin enough.

I am 14 I am 5foot 6 and I weigh 8 stone I don't do any sports and I don't want to get much heavier but I don't know what I can do to maintain this weight:( ?
I walk to and from school everyday and I walk from class to class and sometimes I walk my grandparents dog but that is very rare

I'm 14 and 5'6 and im 107 pounds... I love sports and I'm in cheer.. Is that a good weight for my age and height?

dude, im the same but i weighed 186 pounds. Dont worry about it. And if you wanna change it, walk more than just that, and dont drink soda. Im going on ATKINS diet and im losing weight, still not as fast as id like lol
I am now 180.
your weight is not bad, i promise its normal.

i'm 14 and i am between 5'4 and 5'9 im not quite sure. i'm chubby in a way but i weigh 187. My legs are mostly muscle and i have stretch marks on my hips. i'm embarresed to go to my friends because they are twigs and all they eat is junk food and i eat healthy yet i weigh so much. Is this normal????

I'm 14 and about 5'5 or 5'6 and I way 143. I do workout and have light abs but I feel like I way too much still.

im 14 and am around 5'6 and weigh 123. I also play basketball. you do not need to start working out if you dorto play basketball (or any sport). if you do play a sport, you weigh more because you have muscle, NOT fat. So, no, you weigh perfectly fine!

you weigh fine!!

im confused i do horseriding shot put discus trampolining hockey netball and rounders but i weigh 154 im 14 and 5'6/7 and i have been on i diet for about 4 months but there is no big change, what do i do?