Hi I'm 14 5"6 and I weigh 105 pounds. I was really upset when I reached 100pounds because I'm used to being really small. My stomach makes me feel embarassed because when I was younger I used to have abs from doing gymnastics but now when I touch it all I feel is fat. I'm becoming increasingly insecure about my body and I have stopped eating as much as I should but it doesn't help.

I am 14 and 5'6 and weigh about 112 to 118 I play a lot of sports and am very active however no matter what u look like it body type u r u are beautiful in every way don't let people change u and don't feel uncomfortable in your own body people will criticise u and make fun of u but stay strong you're perfect in your own way no matter how u were built.

My best friend thought she was fat. She weighed about the same as you. She turned bulimic and for two years no one but me knew. I finally told her mom when it got to the point when she was puking blood. She went to rehab and met some girls who smoked pot. Now she's hooked and no one knows, but me and another friend. Her bulimia has come back and got kicked off our soccer team because the coach found out. Her boyfriend found out and he broke up with her. Now the entire school knows, and their are rumors about me. I started to feel self conscious of my 5' 1" 109 body. I play soccer almost everyday and don't eat breakfast, and sometimes skip lunch. All I can say is that its horrible to be this way. YOUR PERFECT THE WAY YOU ARE AND YOU DONT NEED TO CHANGE IT. My friends weight ruined her life and it controls her. She told me today that I shouldn't be eating an apple because apples have "too many calories." I was lucky she didn't die. Please don't turn into the girl I know.

Dear Anna, my name is Oliver, I'm also 14 i'm 5'3 and i was 220 and i ate somewhat healthy, drank lots of water and walked all the time and this made me angry i would get teased for being chubby then i met a boy... and i hung out with him ounce and he called me beautiful and so i asked him "do you think i'm fat?" and he said no but of course i still had a huge self esteem problem. So i took matters in my own hands and you might think this is stupid but i imagined my self hugging him and me sitting on him... then i started to walk home from school everyday... still not enough so.. now i run a mile too, two miles a day and even thought i kinda just started i am progressively loosing weight!

You can know that yourself, if your Body Mass Index or BMI is more than 30 then you are obese. and if its between 25 to 30 then you need to reduce your weight as you are overweight. BMI can be calculated by the simple formula as[weight(kg) / (height(m) x height(m))] , you can adjust this formula depending upon the units like pounds and inches.

I'm 12 years old, 6'1, and weight 175 pounds. Your not fat , I'm fat. I'm a fricking obese elephant.

Its Ok I'm a 14 year old girls too and I weigh about that much! Your not alone! :)

Yes. My sister plays volleyball as she has solid thighs now and it was her first year doing volleyball. It's a great sport! Encourage her to go for it!

To me I think that plank holding, push ups and sit ups with no one at the feet is a great way to pop those abs out. But not only that but u must keep a very healthy diet for abs.

Hi, i'm 14 and i'm about 5 6. I'm doing color guard with my school and i weigh about 119 lbs. I'm not sure if i'm under weight or over weight or average. I definetley eat enough but i dont know if im getting enough nutrition from the food i eat. Please reply with advice so ill be less confused :-)

hey, um im 14 and im close to 5"6 . i guessing that i weigh 160 to 175 

Playing sports, working out, and eating right. Mostly....try and be happy with the weight God Gave you. You are perfect in his image. It's not About the outside of you. It's about the inside. :)

Hi, I'm Sarah
I play basketball, lacrosse and felid hockey, I'm 5'6 and weight about 125 pounds. I am completely average, so you have nothing to worry about!

you're totally fine. muscle weighs more than fat so you're just built differently than other people. I'm 5'6 and im 14. I weigh about 145. if you just eat right and keep walking, you'll feel good and you'll see that that's just how your body is. except the way you are because it's perfect :)

if she wants to help her abs, all she has to do is some simple exersizes. she can do crunches to help abs, or leg lifs and etc. i do those everyday and my abs are pretty nice