i know this sounds stupid but i had this too, there is some skin attached from the inside of your foreskin to your helmet. as you grow a bit more (penis) then the size willl increase and it will become looser, mine at 13, so u can do it too. it is painfull. bt i was having a wank when it came off for mine, noww mines perfect. stretching doesnt work, quick pulls of the foreskin work (like in masturbation) keep trying sonny

Iv've just turned 16 and i realized that i have this problem. I am now currently pulling my foreskin back everyday. About how many minutes should I pull for? 1, 2, 5 mins?

This isn't a problem that is your fault. Parents need to understand when they decide not to have their children circumsized that it comes with responsibilities. When you are a baby your parents are supposed to pull that skin back so that by the time you hit your adolescent years you don't have this problem. If this isn't done the skin can end up fusing itself to the head of your penis. If this happens which it sounds like it has with you, you should see the doctor. There is a cream that you can apply to it that is a steroid that will help the skin detach itself. It's a lot less painful then what all these other kids are telling you to do. A friend of mine has a 4 year old little boy whom this has happened to and she has to put this cream on him. His brother who is only 5 does not have this issue as it was pulled back properly during his baby years. It is a normal thing to happen though as a lot of parents don't understand that this has to be done. They don't realize it because usually the father had the same issue. Don't just try to stretch it out and pull it back though. It will hurt like hell when it ends up tearing off your penis. Just see the doctor and use the cream, it takes some time but it is a lot less painful in the end.

Hey So I dont know how old this post is but I have the same problem your having. As a kid I just assumed their were different types of penis out there but there clearly are just circumsized and uncircumsized. The condition we both have is called phimosis. Basically we arent able to pull the skin back over the head. This can be dangerous cause if dirt and things get under the foreskin we are unable to clean it leading to a bacterial infection. You dont want your penis to fall off right? So I suggest that you get a circumsesion. Thats what Im doing as soon as I get enough money but first im going to talk to a doctor of course. For the mean time do NOT try to stretch it back cause it will make it worse. Also know your not alone there are many men with the same problem. Both my brother and I have it. Hope this helps!

i am 16 year old i can not see my head to my penis the skin is covering it please help me how go about it

Im 15 years old and so embarrased with my penis. I cant pull the foreskin back without it hurting so severly. I can pull it back enough just to see the penis head, but no more. I dont knoww what to do cause i want my penis to be bigger and not covered in the skin. Can anyone help me.

Can you describe that a little more?
Does your foreskin go back behind your head or is it too tight to go back that far?
How far can you pull it back when it's soft?
Is it worse when it's hard?
Is it the tip that is too small to go back or is your frenulum getting pulled and keeping it from going back further?

You can stretch the opening of the end of your foreskin if that's the problem.
I can tell you how I did it if you would like.

hi im 14 
and i cant even pull my foreskin back and  i cant even see the head of my penis. 
and when i go to the loo my urine goes sideways 
plz help and when i try to pull it back it hurts 
help i dont want to live the rest of my life a virgin or embarrassed  of my penis 
(against surgery) 

Hi im 14

i cant see the head of my penis my skin completely covers it , i can pull my foreskin back 3/4 way down my penis not erect, what should i do ?

Funny, I have the same problem, I just didn't know what was wrong. It's annoying and kind of makes me squemish at the thought of "Stretching it" I couldn't figure out why there was just lose skin at the tip (I'm holding back vomit talking about this) but I understand now. Yay... eh

Hey.
I'm 17, and I just realized I have kinda the same issue.
I have had sex a few times, the first time it didn't hurt at all, but the following times it hurt like hell. I can't really get my foreskin all the way back, I can only see the tip when I try my best. (And it starts bleeding (not too much)). The second times I have had sex the skin got stuck behind my head, so i know I'm able to "get my head out", but that hurt even more, so now I'm between the two. One I cant get fully show my head manually, or with pain, and second, when I do it anyway (Which hurts) my skin gets stuck in the head, and that hurts even more. And probably the worst thing about it is, that my head has never really been out other than that one or two times, so it's really sensitive. Combined that with the stuck skin, and you could imagine.

I'm really not interested in going to the doctor.
Please, I'm very much willing to go through the pain rather than seeing a doctor.

Any tips?