Maybe it doesn't directly affect the kidneys, but the human body is extremely intricate. Whether or not it does, you can't actually be certain about something like that. The same thing happened to me a few days ago, as a matter of fact. But, I think I have some kind of autoimmune disease of sorts. I've had numerous health issues over the last year, appearing both with and without any drug use. The only drugs I use are psychedelics and Cannabis, now. Cannabis has triggred a number of various symptons in me, ranging from stiffened joints(my arm was locked behind my head, or it would be in excruciating pain), thinning hair(Has caused massive sheds at once. One time it happen two times in one day, both just 2-3 minutes after finishing a bowl), and just recently extreme perineal pressure and complete inability to urinate with a full bladder for about 3 hours. Granted, all of these triggers happened either while my tolerance was lowered or when I mixed it with a psychedelic. As easy as it is to chalk something like that up to delusion and paranoia, it's happened very consistently over the course of this year, and left noticeable effects afterwards.(Wind chilling my scalp after an incident when it didn't before[I have long hair], lingering urinary issues, etc.) I agree that it probably isn't the source of the problem, but there isn't enough research done for anyone to be certain about it's effects on everyone. Not everyone is born with the same setup. There are a variety of ways the human body can react negatively to things that do nothing to most people. Don't be so dismissive of people because of your love of cannabis. It may be one the safest recreational drugs in the world, but assuming it can do no harm is naive and biased thinking that could potentially cause cannabis legality a lot of harm in the future. Especially if certain interactions go ignored, and people start dying from complications. Shifty people would have an easier time deligitimizing it's usefulness if they see this kind of ignorance in it's users. Like I said; I don't think cannabis is causing any of these problems, and I don't mean to sit here and finger wag, but I couldn't help be feel personally irritated by your statement. It's common outlook based on presuming sufficient knowledge on something with limited research.

It happens to me too and tbh I don’t care

The problem with forums like this is that the general population is asking questions, which are in turn being answered by the general population. That is, the people answering the questions are largely no more qualified to answer them than the people doing the asking. That's why you get some answers like "xyz is harmful to your health" followed by other answers that say "xyz is safe".

If yow want OPINIONS, then a forum is fine. If you want FACTS, ask people who are trained in the subject you're asking about.