I have masterbated quite alot in the last 6 years. sometimes 2 times a day or once a day.

I just now noticed that I have hair grown on my penis along with like dots. I have never had sex before. does this mean I have herpies?

Perfectly normal. The dots are probably forcydes spots (whatever lol i can't spell it) and i have hair growing up the base of my penis. If its on the top of your penis though, thats strange!

No, I don't have it on the head of my penis. Just around it. However I do have dots on my tip of my penis. Since I was not cercumcized I am woundering if it's an effection? I never did see them before. Until I pulled the skin back and seen the dots kinda like pimples. but tinny. Is there anyway to remove the dots? Like as in putting a cream on it?

No, I don't have it on the head of my penis. Just around it. However I do have dots on my tip of my penis. Since I was not cercumcized I am woundering if it's an effection? I never did see them before. Until I pulled the skin back and seen the dots kinda like pimples. but tinny. Is there anyway to remove the dots? Like as in putting a cream on it? Think so?

if you think it looks wrong then see a doctor. it's probably normal though. perhaps look for some pictures online to compare to?

I would but I feel like an id**t if I did and some what inbarassed. So I don't want to. Until I think it gets worse I will wait it out.

Are the dots on your foreskin covering the head or on the actual head of your penis, if they are, i also have dots on the upper section of my foreskin. If the dots are on the actual head of your penis i don't know and you should go see a doctor.