Hey, Dude. You reminded me myself. I had been smoking f**ing hashish for a year, every day, which led to some kind of psychological castration. I didn't want anything but this sh*t. To quit that stupid sh*t I started exercising a lot while taking some pills.Slowly I ceased smoking and soon after desire came back

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Sex wasn't made...it evolved...

I have the same problem with weed.
Before I started smoking marijuana I would have sex multiple rounds and even after cumming i would still have a boner.
Now my erections seems to be weaker and even if I'm managing to have sex there is no way in the world for a round 2.

I'm trying to understand if the problem is the weed itself or the change in habits.
And if it's possible to get my erections back and still smoke weed.
Or if I would stop or use it less I'll get my eractions and stamina back

You know, if you are a long time user it is more likely that you underwent some biological changes rather than weed being the main culprit.
I had impotence for a long time (the real kind, not the *can still have sex* kind) so you can imagine how that felt with a wife.
I started following online guides that suggested to exercise more (I figured you can't go wrong with that) and a series of dietary tips from various sources including:
-pumpkin seeds (mostly for prostate health)
-saw palmetto (as above)
-ginkgo biloba (to increase blood flow)
-L-arginine (as above, enlarges blood vessels)
-ginseng (similar)

Be careful though, some of these are rather potent and you'd better check with your doctor if it's okay for you to ingest them.
Best of luck, it takes a while but it's great once "you're back";)

Guys... I'm literally experiencing the SAME EXACT THING. I'm 18 and have been smoking weed heavily for at least a year and a half now. I never made the connection until recently when I started being with more girls that I've been having difficulty getting or keeping an erection. I went to a doctor about this after I noticed it was a problem and he told me it most likely was the weed since I am extremely healthy (excersize everyday and eat very well). I stoped for a couple days after this and went to have sex again... same problem. I couldn't imagine having to give up weed to have a normal sex life. Now it's day 4 for me off the weed and with all my friends constantly smoking, it feels like an eternity. I really don't know what to do. Just know that I'm on the same boat as you guys.

I'm on day 25 of no smoking and still waiting for my sex drive to return to his it was before I started smoking.

Sir still you are fine,kindly help

Kindly guide what happened

Are you still not having libido or erection ,kindly help in getting idea

After how long you stop marijuana and before stopping did you faced any difficulty with erection or libido

Ive been facing similar issue. Ive smoked highly potent hash for 3 months multiple times a day (3 joints/day). Then i decided to quit cold turkey. For 3 to 4 days my erection seems usual, then there was a couple of relapse, then on one day when I was high, i tried to masterbate, i couldn't get it up, there was no sexual sensation whatsoever. Then i decided to quit for good, i am 2 weeks sober, i cannot get it up, mean while i consulted a urologist, he prescribed me some medicine, turned on goat extract, l arginine, omega 3. I can have erection when i am on medication, can someone please tell me whether the condition is permanent, if not when can i expect to be healthy again.

Dear can you name the medicine prescribed by doctor

Im 16 years old. Ive been smoking weed since last year and ive tried not to do it frequently, ive been doing it a bit more recently due to who I have with. One morning my erections were fine but I had a girl over amd we smoked some weed and when it came down to getting intimate i couldnt get hard. What should I do now. I havent smoked for a couple days now. How long will it take for this to pass.