I am 14. I have armpit hair, get some voice cracks and a lot of pubic hair, I have tried to jack off 5 times for 30 minutes each but nothing happened

Also I feel this wierd feeling underneath my scrotum

Im 14 going 15 no penis growth voice change a little very little hair and my nuts have not grown i really scares please help please

I am 14 and can't ejaculate and I ha a very small pens and I am worried

I am 14 and have no trouble becoming erect I have lots of pubic hair and a 2-5 inch penis (flacid/erect). I can't seem to ejaculate... of course I don't know what the feeling is like but last night I had an experience where my stomach became light and my whole body started to tingle so I thought I was coming close then I kept pursuing and nothing happened the feeling was still there but nothing happened... Help

I'm turning 13 in two months I have alot of public hair not much armpit an my voice got deeper a little

Hi im 14 and turned in April and its August and I I'm seeing armpit hair ball hair getting hard thinking of nothing and hair everywhere plus voice change is bad and I can't cum still I dont even get the precum just real pee which is not cool plz help

That is some really bad advice.....and just plain wrong.

My penis is about 2 inch not hard and about 3 or 4 maybe 5 and I can't come yet only see through substance and I have a small bit of pubic hair and name armpit hairs and sometimes my penis is sometimes smaller than a 2 and I'm 14 what should I do

Hi Kidd
There is nothing you need to do.
For being in the early stages of puberty you are developing just the way you should be.
Your size is fine and it will grow as you continue to develop.
There is really nothing to be concerned about everything you mentioned is normal.

Get a hobby that requires using your hands like archery, tennis, cricket etc...

When ever I masturebate when I have done it for about 2-3 mins i feel this weird feeling and I can’t continue because it feels to wired I’m 14 BTw

I am 14 nearly 15 and i have some issue were i cant ejaculate only this clear water stuff comes out and i have pubic hair no armpit hair but i have noticed huge growth in my penis and i have aslo notice that i have a been growing but not to much voice change and that is it my friends say they can do it but i cant but heres the catch im older than all of my friends and they can do it but not me so is this clear water stuff cum precum or what is it i would love to no

Thank You,

I'm 14 with armpit and pubic hair and also cannot ejaculate

Hey I am 14 years old and I still have precum instead of actual white cum and I have a bigger penis than all of my friends and they can cum properly so I was wondering how should I jerk off and should I stand or lay down
PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!!