Hey guys. So I have been masturbating since I was around 11, but I don’t “jack off.” What I do is I lay on my bed, but my hands over my penis (usually with underwear still on) and I press down. I don’t think I have ever had an orgasm from doing this, and I think there may be something wrong with me. I ahve just turned 14, and I have armpit hair, pubic hair, and I have had a voice change, but I can’t ejaculate. I have been trying to use my hand more but it still does not work, and I’m starting to get worried. Can I have some help with this?

Oh, and just to mention really quick I’m not saying that I’ve never had an orgasm before, I just can’t remember anytime that I have

I am producing sperm and it is white but sometimes clear is that normal?

I have pubic, armpit and some facial but no voice change and cant ejaculate

Hi guys I am 14 nearly 15 and I have only just started to ejaculate but I have no armpit hairs or and voice changes what do I need to do

Hi Guest

There is no need to do anything your developing just as you should be.
For some guys armpit hair happens latter around 16 your voice will change as you continue to grow and develop.

There is nothing wrong all you need is more time for the things your concerned about to happen.

I'm 14 soon too be 15. I don't have any pubes or armpit hair. My voice is high pitched but I'm kinda tall. When I spank my monkey it'll feel really good then clear liquid comes out. It comes out like pee but it doesn't smell or anything. I'm scared that I'm unfertile. Please tell me what's wrong.

I have the same problem

I’m also around 16 and cant cum yet, I have had voice changes, my penis is about 6 inches, I have a LOT of pubic hair.

Hey there so when did you start going through puberty? Are you able to produce any pre-ejaculate clear slippery liquid when you are aroused? Have you ever had a nocturnal emission (wet dream)? How often do you masturbate?

I’m in the exact situation I thought i was the only one I’m 14 nearly 15

It’s ok if your that age you have lots of time to mature.... have you had any signs of puberty yet?

hold up oral? how?

I can’t cum but I’m 14 and clear stuff cums sometimes when I masterbate