Are you saying that you are ejaculating clear semen?

Yes I am pretty sure it’s called precum right

Precum oozes out of penis when you are aroused you can feel it on your penis head you rub over your uretha.Have you stroked your penis until you had a orgasm or ejaculation the feeling like you are going to pee.

Think of something else that you have to do other than that so you therefor forget about masterbating

I’m typing this with my left hand and I’m 14 and I don’t even get the watery stuff I only get stuff when I try to piss that’s clear but that’s probably only piss because I drink a lot of water and my pe is clear, do I need to try to piss while I jack off or what?

I think I presumed twice in 10 minites

Why are getting oral at 13

I pre cum though and I keep going. Then I lose my boner wtf do I do

I’m 14 I feel like I’m going to pee when I jack off but then my penis pulses and becomes sensitive. I’m mad cause I really wanna cum, any comments

I am 14 I can't ejaculate even though I have growth spurt,pubic hair, and penis enlargement

This morning i was jerking off and some clear stuff came out the top of my penis I'm 15yrs old and I afraid I might be infertile

Hi I'm 14 I have hair near my penis and I can't ejaculate nothing comes out what should I do???

Nope sorry sucks

I’m 15, I️ just started ejaculating. Almost turning 16 in 4 months and I’m getting signs of puberty. I️ was so paranoid when I️ was young but it will come whether your 15,14,17, or 16.

You are a life saver