Well usually you will spot when implantation occurs but sometimes you wont even notice its so little. Like mine the only reason i noticed was because i looked. Oh you actually got sick in the car? Well that is a good sign. I dry heave alot only vomited a couple times. I been noticing i have been getting nauseated when i move my head alot. Like at work when i am looking from one thing to another i feel so dizzy! When do you think you are gonna re test to see if you are pregnant? The longer you wait the more chance it will be. Also my friend she is pregnant and i asked her about it and she said she never tested positive on a pregnancy test till 2 and a half weeks and got negatives up till then. Because she conceived right before her period.

I think I'm going to take one tomorrow morning right when I wake up and see what happens. Ya the car it was horrible I just felt so terribly sick, he had to pull over and I puked instantly. I'm hoping for good news!!!!

im the same but im 9 days late and still testing neg , how do you get an ultra sound were and what do you say to ask for one x

Hey there!! Today I am 9 days late as well. Well I went to my doctor on Monday because I was having a lot of cramping and a sore pelvis. He was kind of rude to me about it (not my regular doctor) he said I had IBS but had no symptoms of that. But I told him I never had a missed period ever and want to know if it's an early pregnancy since I am testing negative on the urine tests. So he suggested an ultrasound to see what's going on in there. Because he said he thinks I may be pregnant but too early to test. He also wants to rule out tubal pregnancy. My friend is a midwife and she suggested an ultrasound too. Because if I am missing my period and pregnant I should find out. Because some people don't produce enough HCG hormone to test positive on HPT. Also she never tested positive till 2 and a half weeks after her missed period and tested negative till then.