Hi I was wondering if someone can get pregnant if a boy fingers a girl with pre cum and that the boy had ejaculated earlier and hasn’t peed yet

Hi me and my boyfriend started having sex without a condom but then put it on after 20 seconds. My period is 14 days late ?? What do i do???

As a mother of 3 children of ages 9,6 and 7months. I can tell you - yes, it is possible. For years, it was a load of bull to me. Then my 3rd pregnancy happened last year. I have a 28/29 cycle day in average and gor pregnant day 21 from precum. My bf did NOT finish inside of me. We started the deed and were interrupted. We did NOT have sex again or attempted before that incident or after that incident. We were going through a dry spell. My 'period' arrived on time. I started getting light brown bleeding the tuesday night... By Wednesday, it did not progress. I KNEW i could not be pregnant RIGHT? Obviously I knew about implantation bleeding but brushed it off... There was no way... The sunday i told my bf... Something was up. He needed to get a pregnancy test... OBVIOUSLY he thought I was crazy... I told him I just needed to kick start my period. I took it and I freaked out. It was positive. We were really in shock. Please people. It is true. I preached against it for years and charma got me. My daughter is going for 8 months now. Out of myv3vpregnancies, she was the only one that I experienced implantation bleeding.

We’re you pregnant by pre cum?

It had to be precum, because my bf didn't cum at all. We were interrupted by my children like 2mins into the deed. We didn't even finish having sex....

Btw I am WildKat... My resoonse above