Hey guys,
So i had sex with my ex girlfriend the last 2 nights in a row
Night 1: Got wasted, dont remember the sex. But from talking to her the next day i know we attempted to use conditioner as anal lubricant.
I am an id**t i know. Next day I had pain in my balls and scrodum, i had assumed it was because i had liquor penis and the blue balls had hurt me.
I went home and masturbated and it seemed to take care of the problem.
The next night i went over to her house again and we had sex unprotected. I was extremely dehydrated due to the fact that i had spent the entire day drinking.
I woke up this morning and my ballsack was red and dry. my top of my forskin was also dry.
I again failed to climax the previous night due to the fact that we were on her friend futon and could not make noise.
I masturbated to take care of the same blue balling problem today and applied a generous amount of cetaphil moisturizer to my ball sack and scrodum
Throughout the day the itching and dryness has persisted. I applied lotion to my genetals several times throughout the day
I am worried that i could have gotten an std from her,
Also The dryness and irritation could have been caused by a mixture of dehydration, sex and the conditioner we used as lubricant?
I checked under my forskin 20 minutes ago and the skin on the head of my penis is peeling off.
Very uncomfortable and honestly terrified of having an std.

Help would be appreciated
!

about the topic ihave thesame problem i had it for 2 months now andstill have no luck tryingto find any help answeror anything. doctors dont know what tosay. this isridiculous i cant have sex i cant masturbate its killing me. when i pull back the forskin its red and itches and may hurt a little if i rub it and stings as well the skin peels or tears.. it feels like a thin layer of skin is there. WTH! is wrong with me! i havetried vaseline and cleaning it 4 times a day as well drying and blow drying i am clueless. please email me if you have any answers thanks.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

i have the same problem its such a bummer why nothing i do helps. i feel suicidal with this stupid small irritating red itch behind the forskin of my penis.

Hi Everyone,
I have had the same problem in the past. It is due to not keeping clean. I broke my leg around a year ago, and because I couldn't shower or bath regular it started to happen. Once the pot was off I was able to shower again regular, and wash as usual.
I have recently broken my wrist, and the problem came back. But I can bath regular by keeping my arm out of the bath, and this has got rid of the problem.

Try to also dry well after showering.

I have been plagued with some of the issues described above for years. I have asked doctors for solutions which usually means anti fungal creams. These seem to help a bit some of the time. I practice excellent hygiene. I always wash immediately following sex. I have noticed little difference between using condoms or not using them.

The routine usually starts with a minor itching/ irritable feeling under the foreskin. The patch will usually look quite red. This often leads to red patches on the head of the penis and on occasion, very small white spots.

After many years I feel I have finally found a solution that works for me crazy as it sounds. I recently started using Penaten cream for diaper rash. This clears up my problem over night and nothing I have ever used has been so effective.

Give it a try and let us know if it works for you.

Good luck.

I am surprised that no one has posted in response to my Penaten Cream suggestion. That was not a joke. After having used this now for a few months this is the very best solution I have found. This seems to stop the problem I have over night with one application.

I've read through these issues and have had a similar problem.

I had pearly papules about a year ago (white dots which appear on the head of your penis), these would randomly appear and when I rubbed them off it would be a little sore for awhile and then be fine, before appearing again after a time. I went to a health clinic and was told it was from washing with soap, which dries the penis out and results in the papules. I stopped washing with soaps and the problem went away.

Recently I've had a different problem, that being skin which peels off the head of my penis when I pull the foreskin back, there's no sourness, discharge or odour, just the dead skin. I remove it and the skin beneath is fine, not sore or red. It's manageable as I was most days but it's not nice to look at and is affecting my confidence.

I think the problem may have been made worse by my underwear, my washing machine wasn't working properly and so the soaps don't get washed out properly, this leaves them in your boxers and when you sweat during the day they dissolve and can be absorbed into your foreskin... I'm no doctor but it seems to me like this could dry out your penis much like washing with soap does and then frequent wanking would be rough against the head and cause the peeling. I've been careful about washing my boxers and have been wanking less, I can't tell if it's making a big difference or not.

Does this sound like sense? Are other people having this sort of problem?

I've not tried Penaten Cream but it may be something I look into, I really want this problem to go away.

hi i know this is a late reply, but i have also had this problem in the past and have just had it agan. My doctor said that becasue i was showering twice a day i was too clean. That will cause the skin under your forskin to peal and sometimes break. If the skin is broken that means no sex or wanking for a while to let it heal as it will hurt.

Also I was cleaning myself too much with soap, so again that means you are too clean and the skin will become to dry and peal. So wash once a day and not so much soap around the groin.

Its strange to think something can happen from been to clean but its true. Also after sex, wash yourself off. I think that is also my problem this time, washing to much and then too late after sex. If you have a lot of sex its probably routene to wash yourself of, but for those of us who are new or dont get it much, we may not realise, but its important to wash after you do the business.

Dont be embarresd to go see a doctor or talk to a trused friend, that is what they are for and these condidtion are probably more comon than we realise becasue nobody talks about it.

I have just started getting the same symptoms and shortly after my girlfiend complained of feeling a bit uncomfortable (extra tightness) during sex. Were both clear for stds and have been diagnosed with thrush. I got it from here but you normally develop it on your own, being caused by bacterial growth that is normally suppressed. It's nothing to worry about and can be cleared up with antibiotics and cream

1. I had yeast under fore skin problem for many years. Saw 2-3 skin doctors. Hygiene is the key to stay yeast free.

2. When you feel itch, check it out. Most of the time it is yeast growth that causes it.

3. I found hydrogen peroxide (over the counter 3%) works best. Buy cotton balls and hydrogen peroxide. Soak a cotton ball in hydrogen peroxide and very gently move it over yeasty areas. You will see yeast dying and precipatiting. It should take 2-5 min. Then wash with gentle soap and water, dry using sterile tissue paper by dabbing (no rubbing or wiping).

4. Soak a cotton ball in baby oil or coconut oil. Now gently wipe cleaned area with it It will provide soothing to skin.

Repeat the process whenever you have yeast itch.

I also found that probiotics capsules also helps in reducing yeast reoccurrence.

The above is my experience. I hope it helps.

Is that the same as yellow stuff

I Feel the same way as Rami when i pull back my foreskin a little it appears that there is deadish skin and when i peel it off it begins to show the flesh leading me to deduce that this skin is Dead skin which i read the body may create as a defense mechanism but then that leads to the question of to what am i being protected from i am not that sexually active and am breaking the habit of masturbation as i am getting older but there is constantly a sexual stimulant in my life that can be counted as semi sexual activity also i have just finished having intercourse recently about twenty minutes ago with a virgin (without a condom) upon noticing that i popped her cherry we ended out acquaintance and both proceeded to get in our respective showers where i noticed that a noticeable amount of that skin had been removed during sexual activity and that i was bleeding from the exposed fleshy areas below as of now the penal area is exceedingly sensitive and the pain receptors in the skin are working also... i worried this to be an STD or HIV infection but am praying and hoping it is something less serious please any information or suggestions on how to handle this will help also i am 17 with the most informal secretive relationship with my mother that i have ever seen so this may lead to Appointment issues if it comes down to medical examination or surgery.

Also the skin appears to have been shredded from the sexual contact but is now very sensitive

Someone anyone please help i am now going through intense pain

I used bicarbonate of soda with talcum powder and then allow it to fizzle gently with White vinegar as this kills off bacteria and provides a soothing feel