I have same symptoms, peeling skin under foreskin.. I have used miconazole nitrate cream... its disappeared after few days use

Hi my name is Diana
Just two nights ago while having sex with my partner my down there felt different to him an to me after sex I saw a red stain on our pillow I asked him if that was there he said no , I went to the bathroom n check myself it was blood on going the process I taught it would be my monthly but wasn't today now he showed me his penis it had a white pealing under the for skin. I would like an answer as to what would cause it n as to what caused the bleeding.

I have similar issues, into month three now.

Have been full blood, urine and swab tested twice and it's not an STD.

Have treated this thrush with topical cream and oral component twice. No response, as it's not thrush.

Biggest liklihood, doctors think, is skin disorder. Could be genital psoriasis. It's an autoimmune condition that can start at any time, in any one, and doesn't relate to sexual activity (although that can make it sore).

I've tried various topical steroids, antifungal and moisturiser creams to no avail. It comes and goes.

And I feel desperate. But have to wait yet another six weeks to see a supposed specialist.

I don't think there's a magic solution, unfortunately.

This is really helpful i shower twice a day and use excessive amounts of soap cheers pal

Mine is just damp since its under the foreskin. The "dead skin" takes forever to peel off when washing with only water and no scrubbing since I cant find a wash cloth and dont wanna use my hands. Im 13 so I can't take myself to the doctors. And Ive never talked about ANYTHING sexual organ relayed with my mom, dads out of the picture. I feel like I'm trapped with this sticky gunk.

Ever get to the bottom of it and find out exactly what was going on?